Post repfuel

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 10.14.20 PM.png (1296x1180, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/13IysgEYCQR7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: A584CFBC-F338-4303-9F77-2DBDAC0E6F43.jpg (750x1122, 151.76K)

This actually makes me feel better. I still have hair. I got this.

jesus christ

looks like stefan molyneux

How is this repfuel? Like maybe 1 or 2 people on here are 40+ at this point, you're all whiny 20 year olds

i'm 26 and 6'2
please convince me to keep repressing

Richard O'Brein?

Based and pinkpilled. That’s the attitude you should have. Most of the trannies on this board are zoomers who still have a chance

no

without hair it kinda shows that e doesn't do a ton to the face for lateshits
I'll continue to rep. thanks

im an afab lesbian. i think she looks cute ! i think a red or blonde wig would make her look even cuter too!!

Wauw a hon croissant

Attached: IMG_20220111_194508.jpg (4224x5632, 3.45M)

>im an afab lesbian. i think she looks cute ! i think a red or blonde wig would make her look even cuter too!!

Attached: YfxTVzP.jpg (1227x1250, 878.4K)

i laff when ppl post these sorts of things bc i guess no afab lesbian has ever walked the desperate, sorrowful plains of Any Forums
here's a clip of me doing that weird rap
voca.ro/13IysgEYCQR7

I don't want to ruin my life with this if I don't have to

You're too old and tall. You're basically past twinkdeath. Try and get into a relationship to guilt you into staying repped.
Now do me. 19, 5'3.

there's no reason for you to repress

it's never going to go away, the average age of transition is still higher than 26. If you wait until you're 50-60 if you live that long it will be way worse for dysphoria.

that's not what I asked for faggot

maybe it doesn't get worse
it's been tolerable so far

the real question is why is suicide considered such a bad option? if someone knows they will never pass and never actually be helped by transitioning but also realize that they can't repress for life. what other option is there?