My cis friends want me to go protest abortion with them but I ignored their texts and pretending I didn't see it...

My cis friends want me to go protest abortion with them but I ignored their texts and pretending I didn't see it because I don't want to go protest anything. Am I bad person?

Attached: 1641174965809.png (875x847, 464.52K)

getting arrested would suck significantly more for you than them, assuming ur a tgirl

No. You are under no obligation at all to partake in that.
Adorable picture by the way.

Attached: Kaguya blank.jpg (1440x810, 117.08K)

no, a few of my friends asked me to and I was like bitch I ain’t ever see you protest for men to date me the fuck you think I have any business screeching in the wind about your right to kill a baby because you couldn’t grab a free pack of condoms from planned parenthood. haven’t heard back, no clue why

NO, abortion is murder and protests do abso-fucking-lutely nothing for anyone. Your friends are wasting their time and energy and for a bad cause to begin with. You did the right thing.

boymoder more like BASEDmoder

Just as expected from a tranny flag
Why are trannies so self-centred and apolitical and racist

You aren’t a bad person, unless you are a passoid.

ngl the excuse in is pretty good, probably better to tell them that and invoke your minority points.

No, you shouldn't feel bad avoiding being coerced into a political activity you don't want to be in.
Also these I doubt they'd do it for your rights (even your right to exist), and you can lose a ton more than they can if arrested.

>trannies
>apolitical
Isn't the stereotype that we all have radical beliefs?

No lmao what
The stereotype is that you guys only care about your hrt and srs and don't give a shit about anything or anyone else. Also, you guys accuse people you don't like of transphobia just to see their career yet wrecked.
trannies rarely partake in protests or any other activist or political activity.

Only poltards subscribe to that stereotype. On the left they are seen as limp-wristed, selfish and borderline apolitical. There's a reason MLs hate them.

pure delusion

sorry transcel, I don't make the rules

Attached: nouterus.gif (500x260, 998.13K)

Based communism

We generally don't protest or take political actions because we lack social and cultural capital. The vast majority of successful political movements have been spearheaded by the upper and upper middle classes.
Oh and if we go to jail we either get put in with men or put in solitary the whole time lol.
>why don't trannies just risk literal torture to makes some dumb point that the politicians won't even listen to???

In reality most trans women have stronger political convictions than 99% of cis people.

>abortion is murder
Ofc amabs will say shit like this because they aren't female

What a pampered life people must lead to have the time and energy to go protesting. I work 10 hours a day and I'm exhausted after, I just want to lay in bed.

Attached: 1579076674414.jpg (1280x720, 93.27K)

They don't know I'm trans though

>trans women have stronger political convictions than 99% of cis people.
What's the point of just having opinions lmao? Just to debate on anonymous hrt forums?

>The vast majority of successful political movements have been spearheaded by the upper and upper middle classes.
Fuck no
Upper Middle class fucks only care are mostly neolibs because they belong to professional management class

No one expects trannies to protest anyway. Go erp with your discord pedo buddies to unwind after a long day of "work".

>being a femoid excuses you for killing another living person
sorry you have no working empathy and are a bigot

I’ve never understood why people don’t like solitary. I would literally pay to go in

That's a whole lot of projection there. Also if you're that butthurt that someone is calling out how privileged your life must be then you need to need to look in the mirror. Or kill yourself, either is fine with me.

Being extraordinarily privileged and pretending to be victims is a sign that you're a real American.

1/3 of women are anti-abortion dumb brain

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-010757.png (851x538, 177.63K)