Does estrogen kill ones prostate?

Does estrogen kill ones prostate?

Attached: 86D9576B-EEDF-47E7-90E5-7512946FC4FE.jpg (276x276, 22.07K)

It shrinks the prostate significantly

Threads like this scare me. They mean that there either is a tranner whose medical supervisor failed them, or the tranner did not seek out one.

Attached: 1656153836611.jpg (960x960, 91.58K)

No, I still enjoy buttsex quite a bit.

t. 5 years on hrt.

Every thread should scare you then, because all medical professionals fail trannies and every tranny who desires to troon successfully shouldn't seek one out

>It shrinks the prostate significantly
I'm a straight cis top on estrogen and this sentence makes me want to stop taking estrogen right now, in all honesty. I'm like internally cringing at the thought of this.

why would you care if you're a top?

As I understand it, the prostate is highly connected to sexual pleasure and sexuality in general, as well as the majority of semen production.

>the prostate is highly connected to sexual pleasure and sexuality in general
(Meaning, still connected even if you aren't getting fucked in the ass)

>straight cis top on estrogen
something doesn't add up

It's 2022, baby. If you're not on estrogen what the fuck are you doing?

yes, but shrinking the prostate doesn't seem to cause sexual dysfuction in mtfs. It doesn't damage the nerve centers, just shrinks the organ itself.
But yeah obviously you won't be able to make cum.

this but it does not = less pleasure/sensitivity

>But yeah obviously you won't be able to make cum.
Yeah this is really concerning to me. My production has already dramatically decreased since starting estrogen. I obviously knew full well that would happen, but it is starting to bother me. I may stop taking it.

what do you even look like?

Kind of weird, I guess, to be hon

presumably you don't want ED and you like being able to produce cum

I’m a top as well and I just don’t know what to do anymore.
I feel happier on e, yeah- but it just doesn’t seem worth it to me if it’s gonna shrink my penis.

Attached: 88F8A778-0DC6-49C6-8C9E-D13B3D816AF6.png (600x492, 379.79K)

so you just look like a man? Why take estrogen?

Haven't really experienced much ED yet, but I masturbate daily and apply testosterone gel weekly

That was the #1 thing that kept me away from it. The above two things seem to prevent that, but yeah, I'm a bit iffy.

>so you just look like a man? Why take estrogen?
I look kind of androgynous I guess

I'm on estrogen too but I don't pretend I can top anyone
t. post-op mtf
don't even need it to be that big to find it if you get a vagina

>I look kind of androgynous I guess
was that the goal?
I'm strongly considering trying it to at least be androgynous. My skeleton isn't very passable.

will getting railed still feel good? that's all i care about

i mean i've never been railed before but if i ever do i want it to feel good ya know

>was that the goal?
I don't even know. I was already kind of androgynous before it and I calculated that I would be more attractive-looking by trying to lean into androgyny than by trying to look masculine, where I'd basically look like a pooner who was trying too hard kind of. (No offense to ftms. Love all my poonbros out there)