Pooners made me not want to be trans (MTF)

i thought being a man was shit and then i encountered pooners and thought they were retarded and had no idea what it was actually like to be of the male gender.

then i realized im basically a reverse pooner and i have no idea what its like to be a woman and never will. and now I gain gender euphoria by realizing I am something a pooner will never achieve. my natural masculinity is out of reach for them.

does anyone else get gender euphoria from people trying to pass as your gender while you do it effortlessly?

Attached: gorganzo.jpg (807x508, 33.55K)

at least pooners want to be men, which makes them more of a man than you who wants to be a woman

I have been suffering from GD for over 20 years but when I read pooners on here I also get euphoric seeing how demented they are and think about just cruising on femboy mode

Absolutely retarded
You sound like a terf but male
See you in hrtgen in a few years, hon

There are enough cis men out there for me to be envious of that I don’t feel the same way about mtf eggs.

What?

>See you in hrtgen in a few years, hon

no i'm going to be ripped and feed off the insecurities of pooners. I will always have a penis and they seethe because of that. This makes me happy.

meanwhile I'm a pooner stuck in a cis-man's body

I'm an AAP fujoshit BL/yaoi addict and I basically act like an uwu softboi already. I can't actually be in relationships with gay men because I'm fembrained in the wrong way. and for some reason I'm weirdly attracted to butch lesbians/actual FtMs and wish one would top me in my non-existent poon

Mhmm that's great sweetie good for you!! Keep it up big guy!

Holy shit you're like if Chaser-kun was a bottom

daaamn boymoder droppin truth bombs lol

terfs do exactly what OP is doing yeah
>be repping FTM
>see ugly hon
>realize i have things they never will
>keep repping
but idk i don't think it really works for them, they don't seem so happy.
based as fuck

this board has made me start to love ftms t b h. I kind of want to date one. but sadly I couldn't do it without inadvertently being vaguely transphobic (I'd only want a ftfemboy or theyfab) so I guess I shouldn't

>ITT hons malding and coping
Lmao
Passing as foid is easy, i don't get why yall have to do so many mental gymnastics over it

I just want a ftm who'll top me and makes me suck his tdick

Bonus points if hairy bro or femboy

>I just want a ftm who'll top me and makes me suck his tdick
>Bonus points if hairy bro or femboy
holy shit same

>Passing as foid is easy
shut the fuck up ayden

Attached: 1654749819449.jpg (1241x2208, 592.92K)

This is one of the lowest forms of feeling accomplished as a human being and gives reason to never try to improve oneself. You should see people achieving things you are currently not and strive to be equals or better.

You might as well be saying “well at least I have all my limbs and senses so I’m doing better than disabled people” (a small percentage of the population just like ftms) and use that as masturbation material until you die having achieved nothing.

You’re not even working towards the thing that you say you want, to be a woman. Both trans women and trans men outweigh you there. Unlike you, they’re putting themselves out there and toiling both physically and mentally to reach a place you’re trying to convince yourself you are already at.

boyfriend material

>CIA schizoposting as evidence
Lel sorry but it is easy

>cishon claims it's easy to turn a woman into a man
lol

Honestly me, but both ways. I feel bad for MtFs on this board worried about not being fully feminine and want to tell them that you can have some masculine traits and still be a woman. The other side is when I see hopelessly malebrained MtFs on here and I just think, “wow, I can’t believe you think you’d ever be a woman.” I feel bad for thinking that and I’m basically 1 step away from being a TERF for it, I wasn’t like this before I started using this board. Makes me wanna just stick to being a dysphoric woman, who at least is still a woman, and not a genderfuck.

i mean tbqh both of those already looked rather masculine

some boymoders feel like false flagging poltards because they actually are

>trust me bro my source is being a tranny disowned by my parents im more trustworthy
ok retard

Your takes are always the fucking worst.
I hate you ayden.

>The other side is when I see hopelessly malebrained MtFs on here and I just think, “wow, I can’t believe you think you’d ever be a woman.”
it truly is over, isn't it

Attached: 1641448853813.png (495x534, 587.76K)

why r u responding to urself? kek

Kinda same? I'm a ftm doing theyfab cope. This board made me hate pooners and then hate myself when I realized I was not so different from them. Like, I can't even pass when typing anonymously on the internet. I'm not even a retarded fujoshi. I just wish I'd been born a twinkhon :(

it's ok user, as long as you aren't incelbrained or like extremely racist i dont think it applies to u