Went to a pride event a few days ago

>went to a pride event a few days ago
>chatted/flirted with and gave my phone number to a cute little boymoder who was standing quietly in the background
>texted/talked for the past few days
>made plans to meet at baskin robbins for ice cream then take a walk in the park together
Getting a date with a trans girl is easy, the rest of you fucks are just lazy. She said that men have done "bad things" to her in the past, so it was kind of hard to convince her to go on this date with me. I'm not exactly sure how much physical touching is appropriate, if any at all.

Tranners of Any Forums, should I go in for a hug at the end of the first date? I'm thinking of just holding my arms out when saying goodbye and seeing if she comes in, but I feel like I might look kind of autistic.

Fellow chasers: go to pride events. There will be a few circus freaks prancing around, but normal trans girls go there because they know they won't be the center of attention (in my belief). Wear a rainbow t-shirt and pink sneakers or something lgbt friendly, you come off as less intimidating that way. And for the love of god; don't even think about using the word "chaser". Say things like "lgbt ally" and "I'm straight, but trans women are women, so I wouldn't have a problem dating one."

Attached: 1650074698388.jpg (960x886, 57.17K)

I don’t like men who go to pride events, they’re always gay liberals and boring

>gay liberals and boring
No, I dress like that to seem like I'm not going to hurt you. But deep down; I want to put you on your back and drill your pussy like there's no tomorrow until the only sounds you can make are whimpers and moans.

ok this is based and hot… now my mind is wandering

but I don’t think I would ever find a guy looking to treat me like that at a pride event

Just stand in the background and look cute. We'll find you.

>inb4 "but I don't look cute"
stfu, yes you do. you need thick cock inside you to make you understand that.

>boymoder encouraging chaser hornyposting

every. single. time

Attached: E5QmOmZXIAATcI5.jpg (841x854, 153K)

>seeting transbian fighting against the most kino of pairings
every. single. time.

maybe we should start a thing here like wear a ring or something to distinguish yourself from a cringe lib that I want no part in dealing with. idk you don’t understand it’s like being surrounded by other women but they all have beards and glasses and make me cringe I can’t stand being physically around them
fuck u he encouraged me I started here putting him down

>maybe we should start a thing here like wear a ring or something to distinguish yourself from a cringe lib that I want no part in dealing with
I like that idea. I want to blend in with the crowd, but I also want tranners to know that I want to tear their ass up.... (if I become single again)
A lot of us are decent people and we go to these things, but we don't want to be called out, so we're incognito and shit.

I propose wear a red ring on the middle finger to indicate you’re there to tear ass up. Not sure how to get this idea rolling though.

>but normal trans girls go there because they know they won't be the center of attention
i specifically refused to go to a trans-specific pride event that my cis friends wanted to go with me to because i don't want to be "part of the show"

That's a really clever idea. I mean; I'll do my part. Could you answer my original question tho, we kind of got off track. Should I try to touch her at all during this ice cream/walk in the park date?

The people who were "part of the show" were people who looked like pic related. And the cute boymoder I talked to was standing pretty far away from there freaky asses.

Attached: DragEric-scaled.jpg (2560x1812, 971.31K)

it would depend on her. tell more details. off the bat, I’d say no, but maybe she’s said something to suggest it is a good idea.

>The people who were "part of the show" were people who looked like pic related.
i'm 6'4, no matter how normal i present as i will be seen as an oddity regardless.

We talked sexually once, and she kind of implied that she would like it if I got rough. She didn't elaborate about the "bad things" that were done to her tho, and I didn't ask, and thats what makes me nervous. She kind of shy and quiet, so a little hard to read at times.

You sound like bdd poster. Tall girls can be hot. Nobody will be looking at you, they'll be looking at the literal clowns.

maybe an arm around the shoulder can’t hurt just don’t splerg. what do you plan on doing on your date anyway? walking in a park sounds a little boring but I guess you have no common ground identified yet to do anything else

i do have bdd and admittedly have been told i am pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, hot, etc but still get misgendered by strangers basically nonstop.
even having a bdd diagnosis doesnt change my reality of being a twinkhon at best

and about your boymoder gf, make sure you get her to tell you her boundaries of comfort. its important in general but extremely important in the case of abuse/assault survivors

We've only known each other for a few days, so I thought park and ice cream would be a comfy way to get to know more about each other. I just plan on trying to learn about her, and flirting mildly to make her feel better about herself.

Thanks. You should be more confident. When you close your eyes and cuddle with someone you trust, how they look stops mattering and you focus on feeling their warmth. (in my experience)

ive never cuddled with someone i trust before and i dont understand what it has to do with what we were talking about.
i don't trust many people except in moments of intoxication which crash and burn the next morning

Oh.... I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you can experience it at some point. Cuddling feels better and lasts longer than sex. Your head gets super fuzzy and you just think really nice thoughts about the other person.

Crazy idea user:
If you don't know how much physical contact is okay and she has had bad experiences before, how about you be communicative?
Going in for a hug or even wordlessly offering one can be stressful for someone who has gone through abuse or overly touchy creeps.

So ask. Ask if you can give her a hug. Better yet, ask if she WANTS a hug. Getting that kind of agency after bad experiences is the best treatment you can give a victim.