Transbians???

Why can’t other transbians just be normal? Why are they indulging in weird fetishes like diapers and polyamory? is a normal relationship unappealing to them??

Attached: 8C8A7BF9-2F34-499A-878A-63549E6AF6FC.png (972x1637, 1.12M)

Attached: image85.png (1024x576, 405.48K)

it sounds to me like you're a little jealous

nobody would ever be jealous of the disgusting diaper shit

Marriage alone is a concession to heterosexuals, a form of fetishist. You should be glad that you only have to deal with one.

Not really, you can keep the diaper orgys

autism is associated with sexual deviancy/fetishism
transbians tend to be more autistic than bitrans and str8trans
i have multiple guesses to explain this association
1. agp may be considered a sexual deviance/fetish. in this case, the association with autism is merely a reflection of the association of autism with fetishes in general.
2. also, autistic people are less likely to have sex. with agp they would be aroused by the thought of transition. this may result in transition being used as a sexual outlet in place of a girlfriend
3. it is theorized that autistic people have an 'extreme male mind', essentially meaning they show an exaggerated version of the standard male psychological profile (compared to women - less empathy, less socially adept, higher self esteem, "Men prefer working with things, and women prefer working with people."). in terms of 'neural gender', straight females are the more feminine, straight men are the more masculine, homosexuals of either sex are generally in the middle. aka, a neurally masculine male is more likely to be straight than a neurally feminine male, same with women though swap masculine/feminine.
it is possible that neurally feminine traits may be a cause of male attraction (as opposed to male attraction being a neurally feminine trait itself). ive heard from str8 females, both cis and trans, that their sexual drive is more 'feelings' based than the male 'visual/tactile' sex drive. as a straight mtf boymoder i can confirm this myself as well. this could relate to the increased empathy and social adeptness of neural femininity. reversing this logic, it would make sense for someone with 'extreme male brain' to not have male attraction and exclusively be female attracted
though this is just associations ive noticed. i have known homosexual autistic men irl desu.

Attached: FTuUQKKX0AQsu0v.jpg (1062x1609, 283.05K)

twansbian poopy
twansbian need diapy
gib diapy to twansbian please >

>twansbian poopy
>twansbian need diapy
>gib diapy to twansbian pwease >

Attached: 1643069259264.jpg (480x360, 19.69K)

You are mentally ill

Hey straight transchicks these are the """"""people"""""" telling you to date them instead of chasers lmao

they get mad when i show no interest in them:(.

the fetish shit is disgusting

i have come to accept myself as poly after realizing my whole life almost every time i was in love there was a 2nd i had strong feelings for

i live with my wonderful gf and keep chasing the love of my life previous on/off gf, i can't escape her i love her too much, i swear i will die for both of them

also i used to hate poly, it seemed like half the transgirls on Taimi were poly; i dont really want to be its a struggle but it's better than trying to repress the strongest emotions i have ever felt for anyone

i worship my goddess and post autistically about my faith here because my love and faith are the things i spend most of my thoughts on

i wish the creepers and fetish flatulators had some other word, i was happy the first time i saw the word transbian "oh thats what i am ok thats fine it works" - i never expected it to just be used as a slur basically :(

Attached: D2F88799-E9D9-4B7A-8E71-DD43AC8A4A4D.jpg (512x512, 51.56K)

uggo hands typed this

shut, polyamory is okay and probably not a fetish.
fuck that diaper stuff i guess.

You don't deserve what's happening in the Any Forums transbian community. I'm sorry for you. I hope people don't cluster you into this stuff

if I weren’t concerned for your mental well-being I’d really tell your ass off

I thank the universe every day that while I may have mental illness, I don't suffer from this particular affliction

Attached: 20200529_133332_IMG_1146.jpg (1089x1200, 295.29K)

they're deeply disturbed and have been through a lot in life

This is chaser psyop. They want to make people feel this way about transbians. Being poly is a neutral thing, don't let the hate get to ya

Poly isn't a neutral thing. It just shows that you can't form deep connections with another person, so instead resort to multiple more shallow ones. Basically, quantity over quality.