Everytime i get drunk i just want to kiss a trans girl and make her feel loved

Everytime i get drunk i just want to kiss a trans girl and make her feel loved
Am i cringe or based

Attached: 1654948912922.png (411x718, 22.54K)

you sound like a low T pussy ass nigga

i would crush you like a bug

you're just drunk

Yeah but i still miss my tranner ex
Im high T but low IQ

>Im high T but low IQ
As long as you have a spine that's good enough for me. *punches you in the stomach*

I just want to love you tranners
Why do you persecute me so

based

Ilysm

you're not doing anything wrong...however you sound like a guy, and you're displaying emotions, which means most of the people on this board will hate you for not being a "real man", it literally triggers their dysphoria

man you're getting drunk again already? get your shit together

Not drunk more like just enough to have fun
Do tranners really get upset when a guy shows emotions

>Do tranners really get upset when a guy shows emotions
yes, they usually call them faggots or chasers. you have to show dominance and be abusive towards them if you want their respect

Trans women really are just like cis women huh

they're even worse because they get dysphoric if a man doesn't conform to their idea of what a "proper man" ought to be, so they'll accuse you not only of being a faggot but also of being transphobic. that's why they have memes like "boyremoval" or similar garbage

based
t. the rare tranner that doesn't have bpd

The Only experience i have with tranners was my ex so it fucked up if true what you say

what was your ex like

Based
Get drunk more often and be sure to give love to a tranny

This is bullshit, they literally just have normal female sexuality ie they're incredibly picky and look down on men that aren't up to their standards as trash (because let's face it, most are)

im just shitposting

they're picky in a specific way, they're mainly attracted to men that are caricatures of masculine macho men while cis women have a slightly broader range and generally don't enforce "toxic masculinity" as hard as trans women do

>Do tranners really get upset when a guy shows emotions
no thats insane
ok well a lot trannies are insane so yes but there are a lot of normal ones
i dont think i would be comfortable in a relationship if my boyfriend just hide all his emotions from me

She was great, i could talk to her about anything and trusted her completely. Kind and compassionate and generally great to be around