Be kv fresh girlmoder (2yrs hrt)

>be kv fresh girlmoder (2yrs hrt)
>decide to try dating app out of curiosity
>Hot girl messages me
>When can I pin you against a wall?
>Immediately flustered
Wtf do I do

Attached: 20220610_171411.jpg (2992x3043, 349.44K)

...let her pin you against a wall?

Logically yes but I'm nervous and haven't had sex before

let her pin you against a wall dummy, say whenever she wants

>nervous
that might be a bonus to her, let her take the lead on this one.

giwtwm

I told here yes 0_0
Guess we'll see where this goes
She's crazy hot idk what she wants with me

you are talking to a catfisher, user

she got me to follow her Instagram, she's real

passoids always win s m h

i believe in u

i wish that was me so bad my heartrate increased just reading op
do you resent them for this?
i know i'll never have what they do but im really genuinely happy they get these wonderful experiences

not really i just like joking about the little resentment i do have. it’s difficult being not being envious when i see other people living a life i can never have. i do hope OP gets some happiness out of this

look idek if she'll get back to me or if i'd go through with it anyway. Losing my virginity to a stranger would be pretty nervewracking. and i'd have to find an excuse to disappear out of my parents house for a night lol

why do your parents care about what you do at night? cant u just say ur seeing a girl

im so dead

yeah but that's embarassing

it probably won't happen lol just fizzle out like every dating app convo

if ur too nervous to see her or something that’s fine. it seems like ur making up weird excuses cause you dont wanna do this
not if you meet up first

>it’s difficult being not being envious when i see other people living a life i can never have.
yeah i feel an immense amount of self pain about it, but i just know its not like its their fault.
i get its a joke though lol

>Losing my virginity to a stranger would be pretty nervewracking.
honestly i understand this. as hot as it is, i really wouldn't want my first time to feel like a meaningless hookup
maybe just see if she can platonically pin you against a wall :p

Yeah I'm just not sure if I'd wanna do it or not. It seems like a good time and might give me some more confidence, idk