Kek

Kek

Attached: IMG_20220625_214337.jpg (1080x1410, 666.02K)

Darwin Award winrar

seems like he should be suing the education system. clearly he was the child left behind.

>gatekeeping literaly pushes somone into decisions they dont want to make
>this will still be used to justify more gatekeeping
i fucking hate cis people

Attached: 1656119001726.png (442x438, 92.86K)

is this just them reporting on that twitter thread from the guy who got horribly botched srs

>"take my dick"
>"are you sure? you can't take it back"
>"wait no im ok i have hrt"
>retarded scotus decision
>"ok i might not get to have hrt anymore take my dick"
>they take his dick
>"WTF YOU TOOK MY DICK IM SUING"

Attached: 1655999601215.jpg (374x347, 38.64K)

We should unironically just start executing NPD detransers

this happened in britain the NHS doesnt serve americans as far as i know

Imagine doing it to your body. Tranny propaganda went too far.

>He claims they shrugged and said there was no guidance for those who regretted the surgery and treatment. >The tweets go on: ‘I have no sensation in my crotch region at all. You could stab me with a knife. I wouldn’t know. The entire region is numb. No one ever told me that the base area of your penis is left. It can’t be removed. It means you have a stump inside which twitches.’
>TullipR says his sex drive died about six months after he began taking female hormones.
>‘I was glad to be rid of it, but now... I realise what I am missing and I won’t get back.
>He describes the ‘living nightmare’ of waking up and forgetting that he has lost his penis and scrotum. ‘I expect something that was there for three decades, and it’s not. My heart skips a beat, every damn time.’
>In the tweets, he describes how the operation has left him struggling to relieve himself. ‘It takes me about 10 minutes to empty my bladder. It is extremely slow, painful, and because it dribbles... it will then go all over the entire area, leaving me soaking.
>‘I find moments later my underwear is wet. It slowly drips out for more than an hour. I never knew that I would risk smelling of p*** everywhere I go.’
>According to the NHS last year, 13,500 people were waiting for an initial appointment for gender identity treatment which can lead to reassignment surgery.

>The clinic with the shortest waiting time for a first appointment was the flagship Tavistock and Portman Clinic in north-west London which was, at the time, nearly three years

>he claims

reminder tullip is still on fucking HRT lol

>It means you have a stump inside which twitches
Isn't this literally incorrect though? Like that can be removed through revisions right

>No one ever told me that the base area of your penis is left. It can’t be removed. It means you have a stump inside which twitche
Is this true? I've never heard this either, it sounds gross

Jfc
The primary reason i will never get srs is because my gender dysphoria strangely only extends to secondary sexual characteristics
This is now the second reason thanks

Attached: 317834883116211.png (1200x805, 1.13M)

think it depends on the technique, my plan is to leave the entire penis

Why would you get SRS?

the person is almost definitely lying and is schizo just like that stupidstories Redditor was who hallucinated the feces smells

genital dysphoria

when will they ever learn, should have kept her gock

Attached: christian.jpg (400x400, 27.15K)

>tullip
who?

who’s that guy

the person the article is about
they're still taking estrogen

>The primary reason i will never get srs is because my gender dysphoria strangely only extends to secondary sexual characteristics
That just means you're a based futamaxxer/dickgirl

>>TullipR says his sex drive died about six months after he began taking female hormones.
I would stop taking estrogen immediately if it totally killed my sex drive. I care more about pleasure than looks. Then again, I guess lots of cis women face this.

So you mean this person voluntarily got castrated to discredit SRS?

ownd

It's possible they were unironically so retarded they didn't understand srs would entail getting castrated, and now they're understandably very mad, and they're lying about side effects to discredit srs because they're seething so hard.

done right it's just your clit done wrong it can be fixed with more surgery.