What percentage of Any Forums are also gun autists?

What percentage of Any Forums are also gun autists?

Attached: armed.png (1627x774, 1.16M)

Gun rights are trans rights

probably 80%, since they're AGP

guns are cool but only prop guns painted for aesthetics like picrel, idk how anyone sleeps easy with any more than just like a handgun in their house (or a shotgun if you live in like the middle of nowhere)

Male hobby agp lmao you will never pass. hst stay winning

I sleep in arms reach of my handgun every night because the alphabet people have been trying to mkultra me for years and high dose estrogen messes with their aerosolized hormonal aggression induction devices

Attached: E7AD12DA-8E0B-4588-AFC1-41D5185EEDC1.jpg (720x400, 19.84K)

is my full sized lego gun agp or hsts?

Attached: 84F3A1FD-3BC3-41E3-9AEA-0DCBA624B356.jpg (1280x798, 273.01K)

i would own several if i wasnt afraid of killing myself desu

Gun are almost entirely illegal in my country because we aren't third world.

If your country criminalizes owning guns then you are indeed third world. Citizens deserve a means of defense, you're just cucked to the point you believe having less rights is somehow a "good" thing because daddy government is always going to be around to protect you. Naive as fuck.

agp but not as bad as a real gun

Little kids don't get their brains blown out at preschool in my country. Not ever.
In your country, it's pretty much a weekly occurrence.
I'd rather have Americans call me a "cuck" and "naïve", than to just allow any schizo to buy an assault rifle and freely execute children.

I have basically the same interests as my cis sister though lol.

Never disarming >:(

Attached: d2c.jpg (750x802, 184.4K)

I also enjoy battlefield 2

Idk having guns in my cunt is expensive and you need a collectors/hunter/sportive shooter license, and only the army can give these to citizens. But if I could I would have some guns.
But to be honest I don't think it is good giving guns to the citizens. I don't trust the people around me to have guns.

daily reminder that if you live in the US, are trans, and use /tttt/ owning a gun is unironically far worse for your safety than not owning one

had a brief gun autist phase (just a shit ton of youtube videos for a few months) and have been shooting now and then growing up. plan to buy a rifle soon because i want to be prepared to fight, if the country werent going down the shitter idk if id care enough to spend the money

Dont you want to fuck you dad tranny, we will never be disarmed

I own guns and was an infantryman, so I have the training and combat experience. Though, a rifle will only get you so far without training and experience. Still better to have it than not.

very unbased take fatty

there's a lot of them that browse /arg/
ash I know you're here

I've got 3 guns and plan on getting more. Fuck being a victim, I'm shooting back.