Dad looks a lot hotter than when I last saw him

>dad looks a lot hotter than when I last saw him
oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck oh god oh fuck

Attached: 1655984703339.jpg (1024x942, 107.63K)

every incestuous person on this board should be delivered into the center of an active volcano

i promise i didnt want to feel like this. im so conflicted. hes the source of a lot of my self esteem, abandonment and acceptance issues, and I hated him for so long, and probably still do. but i also love him and his acceptance means more to me than anything in the world. i wish he was dead but i also want his arms arround my waist. i want to just be loved as his daughter but i also want so much more and I cant get it out of my head

Attached: 1654818974664.jpg (1015x941, 504.27K)

WHY DOES EVERYONE SUDDENLY WANT TO FUCK THEIR FATHER WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS

the laika threads REALY awakened something in me that i had done my best to burry as deep as I could. god i just want him to love me like that

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-181038.png (1080x465, 808.2K)

>god i just want him to love me like that
Do you want to talk about it?

Attached: Sigmund-Freud.jpg (390x533, 116.68K)

both of my parents have always been around in my life and we always got long nicely but the laika comics did the same shit to me. i don't even wanna fuck my dad but i wish i were her so bad

daddy neglected me for being too girly and it lead to a lifetime of self esteem and acceptance issues and a sexual obsession with men similar to my father until a dumb little comic strip awakened me to my repressed feelings and now I cant un-realise how desperate I am for him and his affection both as a cherished daughter and as an adult lover

Attached: 1655500140642.png (601x594, 52.59K)

Incest is much more about the relation you may have with the person than horny. Daddy issues may cause it, like some sort of Stockholm syndrome.

maybe you just don't have enough irl friends so you got attached to him?

i mean, that happened to me kinda sorta, "fell in love" with my only friend but now i realize i don't really love him at all and i just got super attached to him because he was the only one i could talk to... and it's way too late to go back now...

Attached: 76767.png (500x500, 22.31K)

i have a healthy sized group of friends, and im close to the rest of my family. his love is just so elusive and my obsession with it has matured into something much more carnal than it initialy was. i keep thinking i must just be misunderstanding my feelings, and I just want platonic love, but that just simply isnt true. maybe it started as daddy issues and equateing my self worth to my desirability, but it's become much more than that now

Attached: 1656185941043.jpg (1614x2048, 1.34M)

please provide a newfag with the sauce

I need this in my life

>and it's way too late to go back now...
uhhh what do you mean by this user...

@deadspacedog

>WHY DOES EVERYONE SUDDENLY WANT TO FUCK THEIR FATHER WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS
some weirdo released some comics centered around her fucking her dad and literally like 50% of this board suddenly wanted to fuck their dad from that day forward

in the time it took me to find a pic to use for my post somine beat me to it, so heres your free pic user

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-181237.png (1080x1189, 2.06M)

i don't wan't to fuck my dad by any means, but it is hard for me to not notice that my type is older men with beards and shaved heads

>some weirdo released some comics centered around her fucking her dad
she's been posting them for like 8 years user, it's only Any Forums that's so fucking late to the party

he confessed last year, i've always hated LDRs but he said so many sweet, beautiful things... i've always wanted to meet "the one", and live a long happy life with them, and he wanted that same thing.

i don't want to make him feel bad, i really do want him to be happy and i love him... but only platonically, i don't think we could live together...

he already has plans for coming here and it probably will happen around new year, i guess i'll just tell him that we should just stay friends face to face

he's way too insecure about himself, even though im a tranny lmao, and he hurt me a few times because of his insecurities, i dont think i can trust him really

Attached: 54565689.png (1024x1024, 175.59K)

Thanks frens

user no. listen to me. it is FAR more kind and respectful to him to end it now. the longer you wait the more you're wasting his time and the more he'll be hurt when it happens. you basically have him imprisoned right now and he doesn't even know it. trust me, you need to talk to him about this now. often the thing that's hardest to do is what actually demonstrates you care about them as a human

do not stretch this out for another 6 months. you need to end it this week. trust me