Accidently asked my black doctor for a 3/5ths of an inch needle when I meant a 5/8ths of an inch needle

>accidently asked my black doctor for a 3/5ths of an inch needle when I meant a 5/8ths of an inch needle

Attached: 1648470254054s.jpg (205x250, 8.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-fifths_Compromise
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm confused why his race is relevant... Regardless you can inject hrt with either of those needles so it's fine?

cute retard

pretty sure user was referencing this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-fifths_Compromise
and it slipped out when talking to him

i think the implication was she freudian-slipped with a reference to the three-fifths compromise and is worried her doctor understood the reference

yes this is correct I want to die he either thinks I'm an absolute retard or an absolutely racist retard now

Oh right kek sorry missed that cultural reference by not being American ig.
Thanks for explaining frens.

dear god

Is it rly that overt seeming? You were talking about needles idgi...
Seems like an overreaction surely

He's a black man living in a primarily white state known for being racist. I'm white and southern. It's fucking over.

Overthinking it, tranner-chan.

Attached: 1647039704998.jpg (396x342, 25.01K)

Also, wouldn't have happened if you people used metric.

Attached: 33a34t.jpg (628x661, 250.26K)

Next time you see him tell him he's one of the good ones

I fucking wish we did, user. But it's so hard to use it when nobody else does. Fractions are so confusing.
I almost said literally that because he's anti-gatekeeping the first appointment but then I realized how it'd sound

get a spade tattoo to show him you are not racist

>I almost said literally that
calling larp on this one

What does this mean?
Yeah I'm gonna need to convince myself this is a larp too...

Attached: 1651140114948.jpg (246x180, 19.1K)

spade means you suck black cock

I mean, from a number theoretical point of view there are advantages to fractions. All imperial units are constructed to have an excellent prime factorization, with the convention of using dyadic rationals (power of two fractions) for things between 0 and 1, which is easy to measure, but also gets impractical. And unit conversions from lengths to volumes or areas are a pain. But in the end the only real reason US did not adopt it was because of lobbying at the time, as its growing industry had just developed all their machines using imperial units.

Attached: 1646009969319.jpg (400x400, 35.78K)

length to volume is just multiplying it with 100s right?

and like it, important thing to add to get full context

in metric it is, yes. 1m = 100cm. 1m^2 = 1 (m)^2 = 1 (100cm)^2 = 1 * 100^2 cm^2 = 10000 cm^2, so it just shifts the decimal place around.
Meanwhile, 1ft = 12 in, 1 ft^2 = (12 in)^2 = 12^2 in^2 = 144 in^2. Multiplying with 144 takes an actual calculation.