Hit 26

>hit 26
>suddenly become a lot less homophobic
>suddenly start not minding gay marriage
>suddenly start coming here
Uhh what happened?

Attached: 1460339615327.jpg (720x540, 25.09K)

microplastics

do you own a cat?

No, 2 dogs

u dont have the energy to care about what others do as much as you used to

Suddenly you understand that Any Forums shit is autism

you grew up? i honestly cant account for the last one. why do you browse here?

It gives me pre 2016 4chins vibes

As a 2008fag this is the only board left that's vaguely reminiscent of old Any Forums. That's the only reason I started posting here, as a cis person

Then the culture and atmosphere started slowly seeping into my brain and a year later I started taking estrogen (???). I guess I'm easily socially influenced.

That's kinda based... I wish every male would take estrogen for the meme.

The sad thing is I literally, unironically am taking it for the meme lol. I don't know what's with me. I've never had gender dysphoria and have never thought about being a girl and still don't want to. It just seems like the "in" thing to do, and I guess I'm seeing what might result from it.

this whole thing is confusing to me

Trust me, it is to me, too.

your prefrontal cortex finally finished developing

what

Attached: BBE10CA7-8439-4A8B-BC69-4C47E1826ED3.png (220x222, 104.12K)

>this is the only board left that's vaguely reminiscent of old Any Forums
Really? None of the others at all?

[s4s] to an extent. That's honestly it.

Are you cute? I'm incredibly curious about this situation especially if you say ur a cis guy beyond the hrt.
Keep it up anyways.

You grew up

brain development

>Are you cute?
I don't know, honestly. I'm also straight, so I don't know how many women would think I'm cute.

>Keep it up anyways.
Why do you say that lol

>Why do you say that lol
Because I think your approach to things is cool. I don't get how u think it's in to take estrogen but there's something kinda funny and incredibly based about just doing random shit for no reason.

That and u basically force femmed yourself

>Because I think your approach to things is cool. I don't get how u think it's in to take estrogen but there's something kinda funny and incredibly based about just doing random shit for no reason.
Thanks

>That and u basically force femmed yourself
True, I really did. But only in this one regard. I haven't gotten any female clothes or whatever and don't have a desire to