Captain, if I were to undergo transition, would I not look more pleasant and fuckable?

Captain, if I were to undergo transition, would I not look more pleasant and fuckable?

If my calculations are correct, I could pass as a woman with a 94.3 percent success rate after only 8 modifications to my tripolymer composite frame. I do not think these changes would interfere with my duties, sir.

Attached: live-long-star-trek.jpg (540x764, 39.34K)

GOD I wish I was an android so fucking bad

did you wake up in order to make star trek tranny shitposts for ameritards?
I saw that quark thread 12 hours ago, you literally just made an identical one

would geordi or beverly do the operation? or maybe only soong would actually be qualified to modify data. honestly data’s whole thing works pretty well as a trans allegory now that im thinking abt it

While some of my faculties are different, I would hazard against wishing to be an android. Being a human confers the ability to have emotions. It should be noted that I, as an android have great interest in becoming more human, and you as a human appear to have an interest in being an android. A fascinating thing, being is.

Androids can have emotions, Lore has emotions. Data just doesn't have his emotion chip.

While that is true, it may be impossible to determine whether an android's emotions produce the exact same experience as emotions felt by a human being. Sometimes, it may not be out of place to be content with what you are.

I am a calculator, play with me

boobless

Attached: 6F916F5B-ED54-4139-8254-BB449D1DFCA2.jpg (256x341, 20.53K)

Attached: female data sex bot.jpg (427x640, 41.63K)

Attached: startrek.jpg (1000x667, 262.16K)

true but the same also applies for other humans. i only assume they feel analogous to how i feel when i say i feel something

Damn, female data is hot.

Attached: femdata.jpg (499x750, 50.87K)

more like tatas
as in
let me suck on those android tatas

which side is Coke and which side is Pepsi?

Data would say "more suitable for fornication" not "fuckable" like some pleb.

she is programmed in multiple techniques. A broad variety of pleasuring

Attached: 10E30F4F-91EF-4149-9143-259F3CA5086D.jpg (980x700, 115.85K)

So sad she died so early. Would have loved to watch her and Data build a little android containing biogel with her DNA, and then inserting it into her womb via transporter so she can birth it.
We can only dream...

Soong would be the only one, afaik Geordi and co can understand the tech but not do any deep changes. Although having your dad/creator doing essentially SRS would be a fucking weird time

Although you know Data would have one hell of a gorilla grip jfc. What would it lubricate with?

i mean soong already designed data to be anatomically correct. he probably had to do some real work to accomplish that so i dont think SRS would be that much weirder

Huh I guess yeah. I'm curious how much input Data would have on her new vagina, or if Soong would put human emotion and design into it. I guess the rest of Data is based on Soongs ideals, so her pussy wouldn't be too off the mark