Kim Petras passes as German woman

Kim Petras passes as German woman

Attached: 469A3233-B980-4BD1-A0A4-E9AEF4F7AF13.jpg (554x554, 30.46K)

i dont think that’s been said on here before

All of us pass as german women, trust me

forgot about her, did they fix her hips yet? she was barely able to walk last I heard

This bitch has a bigger jaw than me.

MALE

JAWED

FEMALES

I doubt

No she doesn't. No German woman is that ugly. She looks more like a slav.
t. German

> averaged eastgermanoid

Accept it. Aryan genes are the formula for twinkhonhood. Superior browbones and jawlines - sadly, they also nerf cis women almost as much as they nerf trannies.

Slavoid ugliness is “witchy”, it’s long noses, hooked mediterranean distortions or, at best, the flatness of a turcoman. German women have a unique “mannishness” to them, it’s actually kind of endearing.

Attached: FAD456AF-21E6-4F3F-BDA9-59DD5528F134.jpg (738x415, 23.16K)

sure, nemez
t.slavoid

Bernd, lass die Kirche im Dorf. Guck dir die durschnittliche Grüne Gesichtsgrätsche an.
Ricarda Lang looks like a fatmaxxing tranny.

>passes as German woman
This phrase has no meaning on this board. I'm being told that I pass as a German/Dutch woman meanwhile I'm just a Russian man on HRT and look absolutely normal to Russian tourists I run into.

Nah she looks like a cis piggy. Franziska Giffey looks more like a troon

3rd to the right is a real qt

Oh fuck, Franziska "Clankriminalität" Giffey
yeah, 100%.

The only thing she passes as is a fatty now

it’s over…

Attached: C1A25990-DD51-486F-9D94-9650A2424AB4.jpg (593x1024, 81.95K)

No meaning + not too hard

She's a POL now (person of lard)

Who said anything about being hot? She’s a lardass, but undoubtedly not out of place among cis lardasses in das Vaterland

atleast post the real one

Attached: 1651531930659.jpg (723x1024, 244.51K)

especially oversexualizing herself and being easy to try and scrape up self esteem. it's pretty fucked how society preys on people

honestly she just needs a jaw shave and she'd be perfect

Attached: vline.jpg (700x400, 37.33K)

Maybe three years ago. Time was not kind to her, she needs to get on the fucking threadmill

Vline is trash for white people, it just doesn't really work the majority. I live in Asia, I see whites who get Korean vlines from time to time, it fucks up your proportions pretty badly. Whites shouldn't get surgeries that are meant for Asians.