8 months on HRT. How do I look, Odo?

8 months on HRT. How do I look, Odo?

Attached: Quark.jpg (360x360, 26.23K)

If you’re really a female, then why are you still clothed?

Also should have used this pic

Attached: A9CF3DD2-A5F2-4DC8-A188-C01B641E0BBD.jpg (200x153, 10.89K)

was pel dysphoric or just fighting the patriarchy

Attached: 1646253623971.jpg (350x350, 11.59K)

She’s a degenerate who should be liquidated.

she was a girlboss

>both of moogie's kids are gigapassoids
this show was ahead of it's time

does rom crossdress at some point?

no but in the episode when they're forcefemming quark, rom has uncanny knowledge on how to pass

lmao i forgot about that. i need to watch ds9 again when i have the time

>when they're forcefemming quark
what
I'm on season 1 right now and this sounds weird

it's a season 6 episode don't worry

Just a heads up: DS9 is being taken off Netflix on July 1

Oh, I see.
I was drunk-high-watching TNG S5 and skipped the episode that they wrote as a gay episode, but judging from the synopsis it sounds much more like a trans episode. I was feeling down and didn't wanna watch something depressing.
Isn't it weird to realize truly how clueless cishets were back then? Again, haven't watched the episode yet, but associating sexuality with gender norms? How fucking dumb were nerds in the early 90s? jeez...
I'll watch it at some point later on

Attached: 1649867988481.jpg (593x767, 54.64K)

i guess ill watch it on some shady streaming site then. modern day streaming services is like pay 10-20 for two shows or three that you like and we still might play ads

Im not paying for American and European shows as a thirdworlder, what am I, a bootlicker? You people have enough money already, I need my money much more than you do.
I just downloaded that neural upscale DS9 torrent

that episode is a horribly botched allegory. i think johnathan frakes said the androgynous alien that wants to have a gender should’ve been played by a man but we all know how that stuff went down back then

Attached: D5EAFD5D-E295-44C9-98DB-46265A582DE2.jpg (550x300, 25.43K)

the ds9 episode is (I thought at least) really good. quark has to present as fem for plot reasons that I don't wanna go into too much detail about cus I wouldn't wanna spoil it. it's played for laughs, but not in like an offensive way or anything. it mostly takes the piss out of quark's character, who up until that point is a big misogynist

I can't speak for every other trans person but I thought it was fuckin' hilarious, definitely one of my favorite eps

i found it very tasteful for the time it was made. i think “haha man in a dress” humor is a little eh but i give birdcage a pass for being funny too. i also think the episode should’ve focused more on the comedy cause there’s some weird drama with moogie and quark in the episode

the drama between mother and son is the entire episode though

i just think they should’ve gone one way or the other the tone in the episode is a little confused the way i see it

Is DS9 the most trans Star Trek series?

Attached: yx0h4q4w5ss21.jpg (712x800, 77.79K)

yes and it’s entirely by accident. either that or ira steven behr is a repper

i think it was trying to be a little more 'serious' while still keeping the like whimsical mischievous funny ferengi vibe they built