I've been sleeping in the same bed and cuddling with her every day. She is SO about to crack

I've been sleeping in the same bed and cuddling with her every day. She is SO about to crack.

Attached: sister.jpg (500x529, 56.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/lgbt/search/username/ryukop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow ryukop, how'd you go from just sleeping with her that one time to doing it every night?

happy for you

I guess you could call it soft pressure but that sounds kind of creepy. I've been doing my best to shower her with compliments and little acts of kindness while also being gently touchy when I do those things.

i mean good for you if you love her

I love and cherish her with all of my heart and more.

Why is incest so popular on this board

I don't have an incest thing, I just like her and she happens to be my sister.

cute if it's platonic and wholesome. degen and gross if you're really trying to groom her.

How has she reacted to it? Like is she going along reluctantly or is she genuinely happy to have you act lovey dovey like that and sleeping next to her? Do you kiss each other good night/good morning? If she's happy with it, I'm happy for you.

Cute, I remember how much you were scared and trying to hold back last thread, but now you're on the lead and really getting her. What changed to make you okay with being the one to initiate?
>shower her with compliments and little acts of kindness while also being gently touchy
Ohhhh, like what? Do you call her pretty? Do you brush your hand across her bangs to get a better look at her beautiful eyes?

I am not grooming. I have already confessed my feelings for her and she knows that I am romantically attracted to her.

No real kissing yet or anything. I *feel* like she enjoys what has been happening though. She always looks and acts really happy and seems more relaxed and 'bright' when I do these things. When I'm in bed with her and I'm putting my arms around her and I'm kind of squirming and rubbing her a little or whatever I can feel her heart pounding and her breathing gets heavy. I am not 100% sure but I feel like that is her liking it more than platonically.

I'll never experience this
why even live

i hope you don't ruin your friendship with your sis. i cant imagine losing my sister over some shitty relationship drama.

>I have already confessed my feelings for her and she knows that I am romantically attracted to her.

What did she say in response?

Jfc I thought this was creepy transbian grooming but no it’s just incest cringe

archived.moe/lgbt/search/username/ryukop/

It stopped seeming like an impossible dream and started feeling like an achievable reality and now it takes all of my mental strength to not push it even more.

Yess I compliment her about everything and tell her how gorgeous she is, I've been keeping the place clean and leaving little cute doodle sticky notes around her monitor every day.

You can find someone to love too user.

I hope I don't ruin it either, it's my biggest fear.

She felt bad and feared that maybe she had groomed me without realizing and I had to reassure her that wasn't the case. And then she was glad I had the courage to tell her, but didn't really say if she was for or against my feelings.

I kind of hate that this is all archived honestly, I like being anonymous.

>squirming and rubbing her a little or whatever
What of hers are you rubbing, exactly?

>It stopped seeming like an impossible dream and started feeling like an achievable reality and now it takes all of my mental strength to not push it even more.
You seem like you're pushing it at a good pace for now though. I guess the next step is trying for a small kiss? You could probably get away with a good night kiss and play it off as just that if she gets uncomfortable.
>Yess I compliment her about everything and tell her how gorgeous she is, I've been keeping the place clean and leaving little cute doodle sticky notes around her monitor every day
Cute, I'm sure you make your wife very happy.
>I kind of hate that this is all archived honestly, I like being anonymous.
I understand the feeling, but you still are mostly anonymous. You've only ever shared enough details that, unless your sister herself read your posts, nobody will be able to figure out who you are.
Which is great and you should keep it that way! Your relationship is probably frowned upon if not illegal, but true love will conquer all and I believe in you two.

Her stomach, and her shoulders... and I like putting my leg on her leg. I definitely am going to try to kiss her soon and I hope it goes ok.

>wife
You just killed me user, I'm dead

She’s trying to groom. She is sexually attracted to her. Incest is also common in her family. It’s such a train wreck.