Is it possible for a trans woman to become AAP and transition to a man?

is it possible for a trans woman to become AAP and transition to a man?

Attached: 1640558914223.png (1080x1080, 70.32K)

No I don't think so

why not?

I became AAP, but i wouldn't detrans into a man

what is it like, do you imagine youself as a man sometimes when jerking off? or do you think the idea of being a man is cool in general?

bump

Yeah to both of those but it only happens when im horny, im pretty dysphoric otherwise

I imagine myself as a hot guy sometimes when I masturbate, like maybe 10%-20% of the time. I think it's cause I'm bi so both AAP and AGP appeal to me.

Attached: 1650043748534.jpg (1505x1056, 213.14K)

weird. i'm a bis bi guy but i only have agp, no aap

>guy

After I get srs I will cut my hair and remove my implants so I can be an amab pooner. Probably won’t stop taking estrogen because fuck testosterone

yeah, i have no dysphoria and i like being a guy in general, i just think being a woman is hot

That's really interesting, why do you prefer being a pooner over being a cis guy?

see you in two years alice

lol no, it would be too late for me to transition even if i lost my mind during those two years

Because she wants to be a woman obviously

Holy based

aren't pooners men???

bump

Wouldn't you logically expect all/most bi AGPs to also be AAP if they have an ETLI? That's one reason why I'm skeptical that AGP is the cause of any significant number of cases of gender dysphoria.

Personally i like the idea of getting fucked by men but don't find men attractive themselves, the thought of fucking a man in the ass is disgusting. Unless he's very feminine or something.

I think according to Blanchard, most aren't actually bi, theyre just attracted to women and have a pseudo attraction to men