My bi bf who i met when i was a repressor...

My bi bf who i met when i was a repressor, is a right wing chud that used to be against gay marriage and very transphobic. After i realized I wanted to start hrt which he was very against it because what he knew from doctors with outdated knowledge, he gave in after seeing the effects it had on my body and mental state. Now he wants to marry me and can only see me as his wife and make into a mother to bring up our children.

Attached: 1656083544245.jpg (852x599, 63.66K)

You're a fool

So he has evolved his views a bit right, and isn’t just making a hypocritical exception for you? If not a larp, happy for you.

Why? I changed his mind with love.

Thanks, he's going to propose soon. He can only call she, isn't ashamed of me, is proud of me and only wants the best for.

Yeah, hardcore Nazi chud here, my trans gf is literally the light of my life and a gorgeous goddess.

Still hate blacks though.

Based
Racist boyfriends make the best boyfriends
Please protect your tranner gf from nignogs

absolutely based, I need a racist bf for me too

Attached: ginspq1nt3q61.jpg (1280x1266, 182.4K)

Have you at least warped your dumb Nazism to include trans women? Recall of course that Weimar Berlin was the LGBT capital of the world and in particular the site of the most innovative studies on transgender people via Magnus Hirschfeld. As well that the leadership of the SA were mostly macho fags. Who Hitler only backstabbed so he could cuck himself to the establishment. Secure a future for your M x MtF adopted white children. Trans supremacy optional.

I want what's best for our people so that includes LGBT people too. My soon to be fiance and i will try our very hardest for our kids. It's literally our dream to raise a family because we both grew up in kinda unstable families.

i am going to fuck the aboslute shit out of her fertile body.

kill yourself so i can start to consume and desecrate your corpse.

Kinda weird bro

As long as your bf still hates niggers and Jews he's okay iny book.

Lol kys

cute

So, like, LGBT people are okay in your book as long as they're white? You mentioned only black people, btw. Do you hate other races, too?

For a sec I thought you were just a dumb pooner that had been forcedfemme'd by a nazi lmao carry on then

>My bi bf
Enjoy your transbian relationship!

Inspiring. I kind of want to trade in my psuedo straight bf for a bi one.
Incredibly based.

Attached: images.jpeg-164.jpg (363x397, 43.82K)

>mother
>bring up our children
you mean adopt and bring up someone else's children?