Pedotroon who wants to be a loli

>pedotroon who wants to be a loli

Attached: 61DD713B-1921-4565-93FC-ABE3E9448664.png (499x487, 187.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ws2lvb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its cute tho

Grim.

I fucking HATE digibro

>pedopoon who wants to be a shota

Attached: images (26).jpg (554x554, 16.03K)

how are they pedo if they want to be the loli

It's sickening and the only thing that temporarily turns me into a schizo Any Forums person (and I'm a communist Jew lol)

>I fucking HATE digibro
I haven't watched their videos in years. I heard about the trans thing but please don't tell me they're like this

>how are they pedo if they want to be the loli
The overwhelming majority of autogynephiles are gynephiles

The overwhelming majority of autopedophiles are ______

most autopedophiles are attracted to older individuals as it makes them feel younger by comparison

based. anyone who says agp lolicons aren’t actually pedos or attracted to lolis is coping
does this actually happen

>most autopedophiles are attracted to older individuals as it makes them feel younger by comparison
Reasonable counter-argument, I admit. I can't say I know exactly what % of autopedophiles are pedophiles. I will say I am very suspicious, though.

>digibro
lmao

streamable.com/ws2lvb

what's wrong with wanting to be that?

Am autopedophile and not pedophile
It's a cope for being raped by my dad
I feel no attraction to kids and extreme hostility and rage when someone else does

I grew out of wanting to be the little girl when I got on hrt now I want a milf bod

Based
Hope the little girl inside me will grow up fast like this when i start because currently knowing i could never possibly be her is extremely miserable

do those people want to live as a loli but as an adult kind of thing?
the only thing I could kinda understand is wanting to experience life again if I was born a girl. but thats cause I feel like I could never be a woman without the experience. maybe if I transitioned that feeling would change.

are they an autopedo?

no they think little girls are hot and thus want to be one, it’s agp but for little girls and not women. you see it a lot on twitter and reddit. i don’t mind regular ole’ agp but pedos who want to be little girls and make their persona centered around loli shit disgust me and i wish they could be force detransed

>do those people want to live as a loli but as an adult kind of thing?
not me. i know that's impossible
>the only thing I could kinda understand is wanting to experience life again if I was born a girl.
this is what i want
>but thats cause I feel like I could never be a woman without the experience.
for me it's because i never even got to be a boy
i have never felt "cute" ever since age 4
a boy who became a woman would be good enough for me but i can't even be that, i'm going to be a man who became a woman and was never a boy or a girl

>still moralfagging about lolis in 2022

Kys