Im a twink cis guy but I have a girls body and like wearing girls clothes sometimes... what are the chances I troon out?

Im a twink cis guy but I have a girls body and like wearing girls clothes sometimes... what are the chances I troon out?
Im thinking like 7%

Attached: image_2022-06-25_214141238.png (498x520, 167.59K)

more likely than not desu but you'll get to where you need to be

Attached: 1606053855651.jpg (1979x951, 455.93K)

Do any guys just like presenting as femboy and wearing girl clothes sometimes though? I don't feel like a girl at all really

are you gay?

yeh

you sound more like an effette prettyboy

feeling like a girl is a meme we tell cissies that inaccurately describes how being trans feels but makes us seem more valid. a much more accurate description is wishing we looked like cis women. I'm sure there's some how you describe, but most femboys end up trooning out. You may fall into that category or you may not, you'll find out eventually though.

Attached: 1608177127586.png (900x798, 1.27M)

yes, being cute is nice

Attached: 20181216_131018111.jpg (750x294, 65.4K)

>I have a girls body
But do you actually

i love my body

Attached: 1562348273787.jpg (1920x2592, 512.47K)

If you're posting this it's 100% you'll troon out user, cis people don't think about this let alone say there's a 7%chance they'll transition.
How does the thought of aging like a man make you feel?

gay bottoms think about it alot

That's not a 'girls body', that's just being skinny user, but if having a 'girls body' is something you like the thought of that 7% is too low.

well i guess a femboy body but when i have sent to people they say stuff like 'you have a girls body'
isn't me btw

>How does the thought of aging like a man make you feel?
idk, not great I guess but I don't want to look like a woman and I don't feel like one
that's some other person. I didn't post that

You have a twinks body
Oh okay yeah a femboys body makes more sense

this is me Op is a different person (and probably less cute)

>Im a twink cis guy but I have a girls body
9/10 times twinks that say this have normal small thin guy bodies

cute

>feeling like a girl is a meme we tell cissies that inaccurately describes how being trans feels
??????? since when?

>im cis, but
every time

yeah, my bad I just didn't know how to describe well. I guess I was wondering if I look feminine if that would mean something in my brain/dna would make me trans. Im not sure if it's genetic or not

since pretty much always.

Attached: english sucks at describing dysphoria.png (697x371, 69.56K)