My mentality has changed 0% since starting hrt I just got more depressed because I'm not female

my mentality has changed 0% since starting hrt I just got more depressed because I'm not female
am I hondosing myself or is that just a trannyscience meme

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 02.42.10.png (587x436, 303.58K)

what's ur dosage retard

also how long into it, it took me over 3 months to get over mood swings and negative shit lik e weight gain to be 100% in the positive (but idfk, i liked all the physical shit the moment it started too)

Attached: headaching.jpg (256x256, 12.29K)

is that spoony

took me 2 years of high E to noticeably change "mentality"

It's a meme.
You'll became even more depressed because T is antidepressant.

I only noticed that my sensivity to any emotions increased, so also to depression. Before hrt I was numb af and just existed, now I have feelings and things can hurt me and cause depression (but also now I can love, enjoy things, feel way more joy and happines, so it's great deal), but it's just my personal experience, not actual science

Climara 100, 1 patch per week I put it on my inner leg/thigh, 50mg bica everyday
I've been off a brief while rn (couple weeks) cuz my supplier was out of Climara and I'm a smoker so I can't do oral and I didn't just mono therapy bica cuz I had a really bad cold and I thought I probably need some sex hormone coursing through me for immunity, but before this about 3 months
I didn't get much weight gain, only in the last month but it was probably because of unrelated factors. and I've always had mood swings so idk, my feelings are still generally kind of muted often though (although to others I probably appear extremely moody always based on what they say)
the physical shit it did was not much either other than small bumps on chest, just enough to not want to be seen by anyone naked

its fenriz

I'm worried about you, Noah

Attached: file.png (638x360, 249.1K)

Could also be your aa
Cypro made me wanna kms even more but switching to bica was like coming up for air after having your head held under water for years

was that really due to the E or due to just the psychological effects of transitioning

like I can't relate to that much
all my degeneracy that was there before its still here. emotions are more or less the same, maybe I am a slight bit more sensible to sadness and can cry very rarely (couldn't at all before) and am more socially anxious but that's about it and they're probably placebo

sorry tooooo drunk to read so much text, but i' m on the same dosage on patches and my E is on good levels so idk

also levels important bloodwork them. sorry that unable to help rn

hope someonereads and helps

>because T is antidepressant.
Lol
So is E

hrt doesnt make you female youre supposed to be female already what is wrong with you

good to know that at least my dosage yields good e levels in general thx

I know hrt doesn't make me female I'm just depressed because I wasn't female before and I am not now and I will never be female
but not always, sometimes I don't care about this at all

why are you on hrt if youre not female?

Not sure what AA you're on, but keep in mind cypro can make some people depressed. Talk to your endo if you think the meds are making you feel worse.

trying to cope with not being female
its like a blind leap of faith, except I don't have much faith either. more motivated by desperation

> and am more socially anxious
Lol I became more confident and socializable. But maybe it's because I took zoloft from depression.
> all my degeneracy that was there before its still here.
Are you about horniness? It's strange, I almost dont have libido now. And I am on mono injections, so have a lot of E.

I read somewhere that T is more efficient, that's why women are more depressed than men.
Anyway, op takes full amount of bica and idk how much of E, maybe too low E dosage.

They can all cause depression desu but I think cypro has a sightly higher likelihood than most

>Lol I became more confident and socializable.
I think mines from being afraid of being recognised or outed as a tranny freak. I live in an eastern eu country + am disgusting (not fat or unclean/unkempt, just masculine). and the chest stuff makes me anxious from that
>Are you about horniness?
yeah like I didn't lose any. pretty much have the same as before. I was never a particularly horny kind of person but I still hate it always and hoped hrt would help reduce that more + I heard it ws an effect so I thought it was relevant to mention here
>Anyway, op takes full amount of bica and idk how much of E, maybe too low E dosage.
maybe its too low I gotta get tests I guess. but there's no options to do at home where I live and I don't know if I wanna go to a lab in person and whatever, like the doctors are gonna notice it and shit and I'm gonna die of shame there

youre never going to be happy if youre not accepting whatever it is that you are

> yeah like I didn't lose any. pretty much have the same as before
Oh, I forgot! Bica doesnt kill libido, it just blocks effects of T on your body. For killing libido, try either cypro or mono injections.
With bica, you still have a shit ton of T in your body, even more than without bica. This T doesnt effect your body, but it can effect your brain/horniness.
> I think mines from being afraid of being recognised or outed as a tranny freak.
Understandable. But if you are still boymoding, who would think like that? All you will get is gyno and slightly more feminine face. Hrt doesnt transform you into freakish honnish man in the dress, to become man in the dress you have to be a man and wear a dress.
So there is nothing to worry about, except qiestions about tits from your parents/friends.
I am also from eastern europe btw. Come on, everyone would think you are just a dude with gyno, I even have plans to go to swimming pool and gym. (Idk whether wear sports bra or not)

You will never be a woman

I don't think happiness is possible regardless, in this world. and I'm not chasing happiness anyways
>With bica, you still have a shit ton of T in your body, even more than without bica. This T doesnt effect your body, but it can effect your brain/horniness.
oh I didn't know. I mean I knew it blocked instead of killing T but it never occurred to me that it wouldn't block the mental ones but it makes sense. I think ill stay on bica for a while longer b4 injections though, heard that's what I'm supposed 2 do for now. at least I get it now
>But if you are still boymoding, who would think like that? All you will get is gyno and slightly more feminine face.
well the gyro is what scares me. I'm thin so idk if I could have any feasible excuse for it. plus I have long hair and act kinda weird, I'm afraid someone will catch on with all of these factors combined
>So there is nothing to worry about, except qiestions about tits from your parents/friends.
that's enough to worry about by itself lol
>Come on, everyone would think you are just a dude with gyno
maybe I'm just paranoid abt it. I just read stories of boymoders getting clocked and shit on this board, and then even irl I had friends ask me if I was a tranny even long long before starting hrt so yeah
>I even have plans to go to swimming pool and gym
damn I congratulate u on ur balls (euphemism kind). I want to go to the gym but only with a sports bra, but Im never getting caught swimming or without tshirt in public in general

no shit bro i literally have a penis