This tiktok afab is currently ftm...

This tiktok afab is currently ftm, but has ‘ftmtf’ in their bio because as soon as their voice has deepened more and they get a breast reduction to have A cups they plan on detransitioning and living as a trans woman. Is this based or cringe

Attached: 722C532E-4CCB-425D-9919-29CFF22CF0DB.png (750x1334, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vm.tiktok.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feels like a really roundabout way of getting cosmetic surgery, who gives a fuck

Attached: drinkup.jpg (256x256, 12.38K)

based, as soon as I get ffs I plan to go back to living as a male

vm.tiktok.
com/ZMN6wLeem/?k=1
‘It will be like I’m on estrogen’ kek stolen valor

This is AGP

Bit of a waste of someone who can clearly pass as male when on T (such that I'm jealous) but who cares, it's her decision. My only bone to pick is that presenting herself as MtF is, well, lying. But FtMtF or nonbinary or gender-nonconforming works (nonbinary or gnc works better, because people tend to associate FtMtF with detrans terfs). Nothing inherently wrong with wanting to be a deep-voiced small-tittied woman though.

Based on those piercings, I'm going to say it's a strange form of self-mutilation.

Someone obviously hates themselves.

>AFAB
>AGP
user...

cool, I don't really care why they do it if they're happy with the results or the process itself, I figure designer genderfuck developmental mixes like this are probably gonna be increasingly in vogue and have some standardized routes that people copy and iron out the kinks

Interesting. Personally I want to get FMS so that I can pass for male even in feminine clothing and therefore steal the valor of presumed-amab femboys.

female privilege to appropriate the struggles of trans women

Malebrained and AGP

Dunno but it's kinda getting me hard wtf

Based, like all HRT femboys.

Woha my future enby husbando

i'm an AGP FTM it's possible

Are you sure it's not just the testosterone making you excessively horny?

Based, andromaxing is the way

>she doesnt know

Based because it highlights the absurdity of current year gender insanity.

i joke it's really more having a very huge degradation and humiliation kink, being force femmed is a hugely nightmarish thing for me and i have a bit of coomer brain so i want to be cucked and forcefemmed like a sissy bitch lmao

Andro maxing would be taking testosterone as a male. Andro refers to the masculine gender. It becomes bigender when combined with gyn, the word for feminine things.

transhumanism is cool old man