Alcohol

drinking to make the day go faster
wish i had weed, friends or acid to help : ')

any ideas to quickly skip over 2 weeks of hell? drinking alone is sad as hell

Attached: drinkup.jpg (256x256, 12.38K)

how many dall-e generations of this german boy in a green uniform do you have

meditate, masturbate, whatever you want, be productive probably

Attached: 1651570526068.png (645x772, 147.53K)

0, i don't have any boys in my folder

too paralyzed to be productive, need meds from psychiatrists. mediation never worked for me because i just fell asleep. my libido is low af

Attached: happyru.jpg (256x256, 13.21K)

can you focus enough to read, or watch something? when i'm paralyzed like that i can never watch anything, but i can usually read. it helps make time go by without having to act or have any volition at all

i dont know, hard.

sometimes games are fun, sometimes watching passes time, most times sad and crying.

reading is really hardd these days. i used to read a bunch but it's really hard

Attached: lgbtye.jpg (256x256, 9.17K)

you can buy acid extremely easy over the clearnet bro.

wait can you? ive bought salvia, but i didnt realise that something as contropled as acid was easy too

Attached: 1656102285838.jpg (534x402, 65.79K)

yeah, but i'm like retarded

id be the one of 2 people of all time caught buying that shit

Attached: truehappiness.jpg (256x256, 13.1K)

acid is most likely the single easiest controlled substance to buy over the clearnet both in terms of finding it and in terms of stealth because its literally just paper

wish i had friends to pay to do this shit, because im way too fucking paranoid to a n extreme degree to do it myself

Attached: rivercri.jpg (256x256, 13.89K)

crypto is streamlined as shit, there are a plethora of apps you can get on your phone where you can turn fiat into crypto in minutes.

Anyway I love alcohol too. I wanted to quit drinking but then I saw my face in the mirror and immediately understood that I had to get drunk today kek.

i get crypto, but 99% of crypto is all tracked these days, except shit like monero. im really afraid of something being deliver to some address i decide like a po box that's tied to me

Attached: sadding.jpg (256x256, 8.9K)

i hope you can find something that helps you pass time and doesn't make you cry.
when i have a hard time reading i sometimes read fanfiction because it's easier for my brain to start it. have you tried reading any tanya the evil fanfiction, or fanfiction for other things you like? this is only if you think you might want to read, it sounded like you're sad you can't read but i might be wrong. it's better than video at
replacing a stream of thoughts with something else but that might be bad longterm anyway.
also depending on where you live, delta 8 gummies might be legal, which are weed gummies but seem mostly better to me. there's non gummy forms too but my lungs are sensitive so i've only had it in its gummy version

>have you tried reading any tanya the evil fanfiction
in the past i almost finishe dwriting a book inspired by it (completely standalone though, not based on this shit, plus like an actual book that ispent time workshopping and making multiple drafts, but depression made it stopp), but that required a lot of mental energy i don't have

>also depending on where you live
poland, i 've done a very shallow lookup before and i don't think i have access to it. anyone know ifi could drive to a closeby country to get them? they were nice to try out when i was in the us

Attached: lmfaoo.jpg (256x256, 15.69K)

If it makes you feel any better I've sent bank transfers for research chemicals kek.

By the way I'm talking about research chemicals. It wouldn't be LSD25 (acid, LSD), it'd be 1p-lsd or 1cp-lsd, both of which are direct analogs of LSD25, as once metabolised it turns into regular acid and the effects are the exact same. So it'd most likely be more of a legal grey area since you're dealing with research chems and not, technically, 'real acid.'

Attached: 4hgf843.jpg (940x700, 73.7K)

i'd neeed to do so much reasearch aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: goaheadd.jpg (256x256, 12.54K)

Everyone else is aware of this which is why all drugs nowadays can only be bought with Monero

just buy some, its really easy and, for lsd specifically, you can tell if its fake really fast.
if it tastes weird(or tastes anything other than paper) its bad.
i'd buy some rn but i don't have any way to transfer money to crypto atm

i think im genuinely too paranoid to ever do it'
one day whenim not as mentally ill i'll try, but these days if i tried, i think i'd get a heart attack thinking about getting imprisoned or some shit. i know it's unlikely but my paranoia is really extreme

wish i had frends

Attached: chibisad.jpg (256x256, 12.09K)

Study something new. New languages, historical moment, something you always was curious about.

user i have extreme mental illness, the only reason i'm not in the psych ward is be cause of intense paranoia, i'm not functional

Attached: uhm.jpg (256x256, 9.98K)

Where do you live lol. In my country you can buy this shit on the clearnet DOMESTIC so there's 0 fucking risk.

By the way you are not responsible for what is delivered to your mailbox. If ever questioned just deny having any knowledge of it. You dont need to use your real name to even get the package although that can sometimes unecessarily complicate it if the name on the package and the name on file at the address is not congruent.

i dont know, going outside already scares me to death, this feels like too much. i know im retarded, but im too scared of the consequences, even if they're really unlikely

Attached: smileyes.jpg (256x256, 9.48K)

Why are you trying to skip through 2 weeks?

I'm gonna get drunk today and probably relapse on xanax as well personally. I hate my body so much I'm just gonna be high as much as possible and die at 35 of failed liver.

that's when psychiatrist visit and i can get meds, right now its hell

Attached: hysteria.jpg (256x256, 16.35K)

like says, you are not responsible for anything in your mail. you can claim ignorance.
>wish i had frends
where you from? if you get the money i'd literally buy it if you want
but actually, more importantly,
>user i have extreme mental illness, the only reason i'm not in the psych ward is be cause of intense paranoia, i'm not functional
lsd with paranoia sounds like a very bad mix.
when you reach moments of complete dissolution of yourself, cant remember who you are or why your in this funky state, you need to be able to trust the past-you with their judgement.

i've had times where i was in that exact mindset and have to remind myself "this is who i am, i trust myself and my research, i understand this state is only temporary"