What is going to your lgbt/qsa club at your uni like as a chaser? are they accepting of your preference...

what is going to your lgbt/qsa club at your uni like as a chaser? are they accepting of your preference? i haven't spoken more than a single digit number of times so far at uni (6 semesters in) so i thought i could go to be more social.

Attached: 1635461928531.png (481x481, 292.37K)

am a trans woman and i go to a pride club at my university. literally 3/4th of people there are cishet. its fine lol.

>literally 3/4th of people there are cishet
do they say that or do they just not do anything openly lgbt? also how many mtfs are there usually.

Attached: 1641495256855.jpg (540x539, 50.92K)

We just assume you're gay, which you are btw.

anya forger

Attached: anyacuteaf.jpg (1280x720, 73.9K)

I am the only MtF lol. Well there's another one but she's ugly and dating a cis girl.

And like most people there are "allies", and ugly too lol.

are there any clubs with a disproportionate number of mtfs?

Attached: 1649942013566.png (523x470, 249.16K)

maybe at a bigger university, I'm just at a shitty community college.

What country? The college students at my club in asia are cute, I go to pride events partially to see hot 8/10 theyfab femmes kiss. The tomboy lesbians look pretty cool too. I'd say most who show up are cis bi girls or theyfabs.

Go to a larger university, there's specifically a trans rights club at mine. You can also try the computing club I guess.

I live in fucking New Jersey, United States. It's just a sea of mid and ugly people at my pride club.

>And like most people there are "allies", and ugly too lol.
LGBT people and allies are pretty much always either ethereally gorgeous or very ugly, with not much in between

>What country? The college students at my club in asia are cute, I go to pride events partially to see hot 8/10 theyfab femmes kiss. The tomboy lesbians look pretty cool too. I'd say most who show up are cis bi girls or theyfabs.
Wait, isn't LGBT stuff generally hated in Asia? I'm a dumb American but that's the impression I mostly had

its fucking depressing. i need a hottie to breed me but all at this college is fat ugly ppl

>tfw 50% of the guys in my engineering program are pajeets or pakistanis and theres only a couple cute guys

Attached: 1654248523029.jpg (185x224, 21.39K)

>literally 3/4th of people there are cishet
wtf. why is that allowed?

because this is the most "progressive" College in the entire fucking state. they love their allies. it's maddening lmfao

Almost every LGBT club is filled with woke straight liberals who just want a place to hang out or who have queer friends in the group already

i mean, i am cishet myself, but why do the clubs allow that? i can not fathom similar stuff happening with a "woman club" or a "black club". why are you guys such pushovers?

I hung out in the Black Student Union all the time at my school, I had friends there and they played bones which I love. Really not uncommon, but definitely a larger percentage of people who don't belong in LGBT clubs.

Depends, most nations there still have lgbt organisations at the uni level, as long as being gay isnt actively illegal. Sodomy is technically illegal where I am but the law isnt enforced. The uni organisations are "unofficial" and we cant publicise ourselves on campus, but we still hold events irl and spread the word online

we are such pushovers because lgbt people crave validation all the time. i think lol.