Is a 1 inch needle too long to inject into your stomach, ftmbros?

is a 1 inch needle too long to inject into your stomach, ftmbros?

Attached: 1648515034611.jpg (540x540, 33.68K)

Why are you injecting in to your stomach?

im a tgirl but i do subcutaneous stomach injections and i use a 0.5" needle (30 ga) with no problem

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't transmasc people require IM over subq because testosterone cypionate has a long half life that would be wasted on SQ?

It's been proven that both methods work. Both me andy ftm friend do it subcutaneously, I do it in my thigh and he does it in his stomach.
Yeah that's fine

30g? jesus does that thing not snap off inside of you?

its possible, idk a lot about masculinizing hrt, but you would never do an IM injection in the stomach

And my*
Not andy
Phoneposting :(

I use 12mm 32g needles for my e and I've never had any issues w them...
They don't bend unless ur ass is made of wood or something.

it doesn't, and its completely painless.

i would go for 1/2" needles. a full inch is kinda long unless you have a lotta tummy fat. personaly im scared of doing them on my stomach and just go for the thigh

1. IM > sub-q
2. Depends on how thick your layer of subcutaneous fat is, obviously
3. You don’t have to stick the needle all the way, you fucking retard

Attached: 47FF6810-EB2C-498B-99F5-F6B56A27A144.gif (356x200, 410.38K)

it feels like less than a mosquito bite

i bet! but i have a realy flat tummy and im scared of going too deep or something even though I know i probably physicaly cant

Attached: jdotkdot5-E2ogt7CXMAAR7-c.png (730x1557, 435.32K)

Reminder to anyone having trouble with injections: get an autoinjector, they're not expensive

i understand the fear, i had a super flat tummy when i started E and it was a lot more difficult than it is now

it's just so long I'm so scared can I ask my dr to give me half inch needles? an inch is so long bros

order them on amazon, the doctor is gonna be a bitch about it

why? idgi

arguing with doctors about trans healthcare is a surefire way to lose HRT access. im too scared to risk that so i'll take what they give me and then just order my own supplies without them knowing.

he's not gatekeepy tho

what one do you recommend? where do I buy it?

then you can try asking! im probably just paranoid bc if i ever had to go off hrt for any reason i'd choose death

You don't have to push it all the way in retard
My needles are over an inch long and i just don't push in all the way