Ugly man in this mcdonalds keeps staring at me -...

ugly man in this mcdonalds keeps staring at me -.- i didnt even order anything im just trying to stay out of the rain while my friend gets a haircut i fucking hate being a passoid sometimes i wish i had male privilege again

Attached: 145A696B-1658-4DFE-8D31-3B431F80A0F6.jpg (686x706, 41.63K)

He can smell the musky eight inch hog stuffed in your frilly pink sissy panties dripping precum and throbbing

lmfao this made me laugh but seriously he keeps smiling at me creepoid

Congratulations. You're now officially a woman.

wow thanks! i feel so honored Any Forums user

but you got burger why sad

Attached: blank.jpg (256x256, 13.79K)

i didnt get any food i just got a diet coke

based taste

just get diet burger with no filling

Attached: bitchass.jpg (256x256, 12.37K)

i’m addicted to aspartame so

Gang gang

what burgers are so gross

When I go to the mall I just stare at women. It's great that my horniness can turn into creepiness.

what is wrong with you

>women never stare at hot men
we found the feminist

there’s a huge difference when testosterone makes men far stronger than women and more able to attack and assault us

>i fucking hate being a passoid
no you dont you just came on here to brag. non passers get sexually harassed too

yes but realistically there is a very small chance someone string at you for being pretty is planning to rape you, it's a more or less irrational fear

if they don't want people to look at them, why are they walking around half naked?

uh ok lol
im not a statistics person so idk the actual likelihood but that doesn’t mean i shouldn’t be aware lol creeps are still a threat

ah ok massive misogynist alert. women are allowed to dress however we want. it’s your fucking problem if you can’t act normal and control yourself. just be a decent human

Damn, you officially are a foid.

Attached: foid logic.png (775x252, 37.93K)