/gaygen/ wealthy blottom edition

prev
you hoes could never!

Attached: 259183379_414503700163107_4021824716111609613_n.jpg (1080x1343, 140.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcrGE6PEaGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

finally a good edition

I'm running out of filter slots.

Stop posting this ugly brown fem.

Lest we forget that abortion is really about transwomen...

Based desu

Attached: 1656180234579m.jpg (1024x949, 76.9K)

I hate this timeline

do you aspire to be a wealthy blottom one day?
what would you do with your money?

Attached: picnic.jpg (1080x1350, 434.71K)

How does it feel that gay sex will get banned soon?

good

>you live in the best of all possible worlds

Fuck you Pascal you piece of shit

We must return to monke u_u the 21st century holds nothing for us but PAIN

Attached: 1656178448200m.jpg (1024x638, 77.86K)

Fine because I'm british.

return to autonomous communities

is this person wealthy?

I heard being an internet personality can pay quite well.
I don't expect it is a level playing field though.

See

Attached: mkke.jpg (600x750, 71.28K)

sounds based to me

she's is skinny and rich

Attached: 12809809.jpg (543x995, 64.05K)

and she's a little bit of a bitch

there's no way this blackie eats cookies, chips, and fruit while washing it all down with an orange crush
I hate Americans

This. Neo-Agrarian Permaculturalism is the solution to almost all of the world's problems. In the even of the automation meme, it provides an infinitely superior alternative to living drugged in a cuckcube eating bugs and playing VR mariokart while living on UBI. Autonomous permaculturalist communities living in a self-contained closed-loop zero-pollution social unit heal the land by making it more favorable for Agriculture. When well planned and managed they produce food in abundance, easily harvested with little maintenance, providing surplus which can be preserved or sold.

Part of the system is planting timber forests which gives you a lucrative business right there if you want to buy things you can't grow. The extensive water management and rain harvesting system is easy to integrate with hydroelectric generators. Solar panels can be integrated creatively but are optional. Human waste is treated in compost toilets, animal waste is turned into fertilizer, and greywater is treated in constructed wetlands. None of this requires electricity. If youre a vegetarian vegetarian even easier but a more traditional ratio of meat can still be easily sustained by adding meat animals to the mix.

The model can be scaled to urban conditions and can work with even the poorest quality soil and any conditions less than toxic waste waste radiation or whatever. Salted desert around the dead sea has been successfully "terraformed" with permaculture techbiques adapted to the climate.

You don't need the government for either social services or utilities or infrastructure in this system, and you build in disaster-resilience to limit need for rescue and emergency services. Homeschool at the community of 3-5 families level, no need for public education or vouchers or teachers unions or school shootings or CRT or transition-counselors. You'll need doctors and vets and that's about it, unless youre too lazy to weave your own linen cloth I guess

Attached: 1656178881779m.jpg (1024x1024, 103.01K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lcrGE6PEaGg