Why don’t chasers care if tranners lose rights?

Seems kinda lacking in moral character. You guys just wanna get your dick wet and dont care about anything else

Attached: F8731C0B-87D8-4803-97E0-5C151C5C20A4.gif (503x629, 54.04K)

Yes.

Attached: GigaChad.jpg (700x500, 25.26K)

Because once society demonizes you again and you can’t find partners, you will be desperate again and fuck with me because you have no other options

I don't care for trannies, the same way I don't care for 99.9% of people.
The only person I sometimes care about is my gf so unless you're my gf you're out of luck if you want my help.

Wonder why people you made up a slur for don't care about you. Real mystery.

I'm straight and don't care if cis women lose their rights

Spoken like a true alpha

>Spoken like a true alpha.

I don't believe in sub-group rights, only base ones that apply to everyone.
What is it that you're losing that I should care about?

chasoids really showing their true colors here

You and your gf

Attached: latest-565577511.png (1500x1746, 2.08M)

Just for you bby.
Too white to be one of mine. I only break prime buck.

Discrimination in housing, employment, tax credits, etc. Just take ten seconds to use Google. People don’t want +1 rights, they just want to be protected from -1 rights due to an immutable part of their identity. It is legally permissible to *specifically* fire someone for being trans almost everywhere in the United States. Or gay. That is illegal based on race or religion. It’s not that it’s illegal to fire someone for being Black, it’s also illegal to fire someone for being White. In many cases sex is still not included in these protected identities, so (cis) women can get fired for being women. Granted, most places are “employment at will” so they can fire anyone at any time for no stated reason, and just hide the fact it’s because they don’t like gays.

I care a lot. Don’t want my girlfriend struggling to find housing and employment. And eventually want to legally be able to marry her, potentially adopt, etc. Let alone just having sex with her being legal.

Just honestly too much of a doomer to bother running out to some march with a bunch of boomer TERFs right now, or to think my individual vote means a ton…

i care but in my country

>slur
lmao. chaser is not a slur.

where are mtfs losing rights? i'm in u.s. so something happening in italy i can't do much about.

Attached: 1637245691070.jpg (500x500, 61.65K)

>slowclap

240 anti lgbt bills proposed this year in usa

What happened in italy?

nothing i just had that image on my phone and wanted somebody to ask about it

it's used with the same disgust as words like dyke used to be and still is sometimes. it's a slur that has yet to be taken, with force, like masc lesbians took dyke.

>it's used with the same disgust as words like dyke used to be and still is sometimes.
so are a lot of words we dont consider slurs. besides it’s not like chasers dont constantly refer to us as things like shemale,tranny, etc