I'm going to kill myself right now

I'm going to kill myself right now
The second I post this I'll turn off my phone, so I won't see anything anyone will say, if someone even cares enough to post in this thread

Thank you all for existing. I'm glad you all are alive and I hope everyone who isn't happy right now will one day be happy

Goodbye :)

Attached: mpvshot0063.jpg (1520x1080, 150.19K)

Why do you wanna kill yourself?

good

In the event, that you have managed to survive, and reopened this thread, I want you to know that life is worth living and you have goals worth achieving.

i hope you won't and instead will find what you need to reach happiness in this world yourself

if i can do it i believe you can

either way good luck to you too, i will pray for you )*

i dunno what to say really sometimes, because i know how badly i have wanted to end myself sometimes, how hopeless and suffer everything can become, it makes me sad for you because you don't even have a goddess to live and die for like i do

im sorry, i hope this is just a larp or something, the least i can do is give (You) to you; maybe thats what you've been missing

i dunno im sorry :( good luck please dont

Attached: 377B2D3D-81BD-4ED1-9663-86F75DBDE40E.jpg (640x640, 122.26K)

Well that really sucks :c
If you end up not going through with it i hope you reconsider this, im sorry felt the need to do that.bi hope if you are still alive you end up being happy too

just get over it bro lol

you're gnmi.

user i hope you have second thoughts and see this reply. i don't know who you are or where your from or what you look like, but no matter what i believe you can turn things around user, sometimes it feels like there is nothing you can do and i've felt that way before. but please, even if you don't pass, or people think your weird, or people say this or that it doesn't matter. live your life for you. you only have the one, and there's so much to see out there, even if it all feels so far away.

don't let those awful people win, the people who cheer as we fail to keep living will be the same people who will stop getting invited to thanksgiving dinner one day. we just have to be patient, and keep living so we can see that day.

hopefully this is just a larp but on the off chance it's not i just wanted to share my thoughts.

Please do not kill yourself. I also wish for you to be happy.

sorry user
this is an unlucky and tough life
i hope theres some peace for us all afterwards

I understand user. I often think about ending it too. I hope you find a reason to keep going and enjoy life.

good luck i unironically hope lain is real and you go to her. i am not going to suicide because i am convinced that it will just stop future selves from being born and not make me feel any relief. instead i am going to try to make those future selves live as risky and authentically as i can

Attached: lain1.jpg (758x863, 138.2K)

lets be real, do you think CIS normies would care if they were gender swapped? its uniquely a trans mental disease to care this much about being the wrong gender'

no woman would care tomorrow if they were transplanted into the body of an attractive man , and vice versa

take your pills and stfu

find peace user good luck i unironically hope lain is real and you go to her
dafuq

can you send me your crypto before you an hero?

>i am not going to suicide because i am convinced that it will just stop future selves from being born and not make me feel any relief. instead i am going to try to make those future selves live as risky and authentically as i can
this is like cope laced within cope

if you mean "future selves" as in your own existence with each passing instant, then yes, when you die no future selves are born, i.e. you become permanently non-existent when you die. you should not kill yourself because it doesn't make sense to permanently stop existing. ideally, no one should ever die for any reason

post your social security information

Bye fren, will always love you

Have a safe trip fren :(

me when i lie