>US supreme court threatening to overturn gay marriage
>christfags in my state will likely reban gay marriage
>makes it much more difficult for him to move in with me
my dislike for christfags has been growing every day

Attached: staring.jpg (320x240, 9.41K)

Jesus loves you

At least America don't have muzzies

femboys are not for marriage

im in tx too and im thinking if it really gets bad ill go to colorado. only other concern is visitation rights desu but it remains to be seen

if we're just full masks off as bestial tribes of apes slave to our most base instincts at this point what with the bringing back persecuting people for their beliefs, identities, ethnicities, the status of your penis and/or butthole (this is very important to good god/allah/yahweh-fearing cishets to keep track of), etc then I'm starting a fedora-wearing society intent on burning down churches and hanging people who believe in skydaddy from trees, like be real here the only way to be safe if you're a fudgepacker is to make sure the streets of DC are decorated with bigots' heads on pikes

You could live in some more progressive state.
Where does your boyfriend live now?

They're going after sodomy laws too.

based
god designated the asshole as an exit only

I pay a femboy to be my boyfriend for a few days every month. He shaves my body hair, massages my back and body, bathes with me, sleeps in my bed with me, etc. Honestly, I like my arrangement and he doesn't refuse my money.

Move to Brazil, here we do not tolerate Christians or Muslims, and you have the right to gay marriage.

Honestly? Based

Move out of Texas

I'm pretty right wing but shit like this makes me fucking furious
Republicans are fucking fags that are just puppets controlled by money

Lol no even in Texas, where I live, there is simply no real public will to ban gay marriage. The vast majority of people don't care. Picrel. These are TEXAS studies. Only 33% want to repeal it IF given the opportunity (likely won't be)

Abortion has always been and will always be a much more contentious issue because it's not just individual preference for one entire side of the argument. To them, it's about the death of innocent human beings... And it's a decent argument from that perspective.

The two issues are not comparable in either polling or argumentation

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-162115.png (1080x1965, 210.13K)

There was no public will for overturning roe v wade (30%) but it still happened and retards will keep voting cunt politicians that want it because gas is too expensive or something

That is a completely different situation for several reasons.

1. Roe v. Wade was a horribly argued case that took the 14th Amendment into incredulous territory. An Amendment made for the equal protection of recently freed slaves had nothing and still HAS nothing to do with abortion. It was a leap to privacy and then from there, a leap to a right to an abortion. That's a ridiculous argument.

Roe v. Wade was overturned because abortion is not listed in the Constitution and per the 10th Amendment, everything else is decided by the states. Roe was a decidedly unconstitutional case.

2. Youre confusing making something illegal with overturning a court case. Overturning Roe doesn't make abortion legal. It just allows states to decide if it should be

Therefore there HAS to be political will in states to MAKE it illegal. That will, in the case of abortion DOES exist in several states

It DOES NOT broadly exist in even conservative states. Only 33% of Texans favor banning gay marriage. In order for a law like that to pass and not be political auicide for the state legislators who voted for it, that number would need to be MUCH higher.

3. We (US) live in a federal system. While there was not much will for overturning Roe nationally, that means, frankly, jack shit. Certain states DID have that will, 13 to be precise. The same can't be said of gay marriage.

Furthermore, court cases aren't a matter of public opinion. That's SCOTUS's purpose, to be more shielded from opinions of the public when they're wrong in favor of constitutional objectivity.

The two aren't remotely comparable

It DOES NOT broadly exist FOR GAY MARRIAGE in even conservative states*

Sorry for the omission

the most likely choice would be New Mexico, unless Austin/Houston/Dallas pushes some sanctuary shit.

>christfags in my state will likely reban gay marriage
Thats gonna be like the best fucking day of my life. Not that I care, i lost hope long ago I didn't even know we can win. The fact that it could happen is like a shining beacon of hope.

Lol fuck outta here. I'm a Christian tranny and the state and my religion are separate

The state is not obligated to only perform Christian marriages between men and women. In fact, it's not meant to have a say in marriages at all.

>people having rights is unacceptable to me
People like you embolden me to fight

You cant fight worth shit, you're a fag

Not the user, but I'm a tranny sitting on a stockpile of REDACTED arms and several REDACTED rounds of ammunition

You gonna be first in the stack? Doubt it.

You have nothing worth fighting for other than your martyr delusions