Americans be like:

Americans be like:
>They can leagally ban abortion in the us. It's going to negatively affect lgbt rights in the world.
When will they learn american happenings don't affect the rest of the world?

Attached: 1655004550372.jpg (839x768, 82.85K)

Missed cheese

As a proud American, I can confidently say that I really don't give a shit about what happens in the rest of the world.

You missed a point of the thread like a retard. Very american of you.

I haven't seen anyone say that it will effect the world at large. Maybe they meant it will effect lgbt rights in the world, in the usa, but not 'across' the world.

I don't care about the point of your thread; I just came here to voice my opinion.

>When will they learn american happenings don't affect the rest of the world?
cope yuropoor. we’re the leader of the West where we go you follow

no retard you missed the point, us americans don’t give a shit about you or your coping thread. let me reiterate for you I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU because I live in America not some shithole like you.

I enjoy exercising my first amendment rights.
If you have a problem with that, you can go fuck yourself into a coma for all I care.

Attached: e.gif (640x337, 1.97M)

>I live in America not some shithole like you.
tttt after making a "we are doomed trans genocide is inevitable " thread #9194991

I hate faggots like you the most

Lee doesn't even check this board, you'll never get that dopamine hit here

Slit your throat.

>the US has never had any cultural exports

The one export I see is people disliking america more and more.

Stop slitting your wrists, honey. Also, please come out of the closet.
The US medial landscape is dominated by left leaning cultural imperialists, not right leaning ones.
Only sane namefag ITT. Based.

Attached: 1656148565555.jpg (720x1017, 72.41K)

Far right groups in europe feel energized by this and will push hard in the near future to ride the momentum. You're naive if you think it won't affect the rest of the world at least partly.

People said the same about Trump. What did the rest of the world get? The ones that already were conservative got spicier, lots of symbol politics and tokenism on either side, and people screaming about populism while fighting it with more populism.

How can you be proud of America?

>When will they learn american happenings don't affect the rest of the world?
When europeans stop pretending that what happens here directly affects them