I accidently transitioned into a bimbo and it's honestly the happiest ive ever been in my life. 10/10 would reccomend

i accidently transitioned into a bimbo and it's honestly the happiest ive ever been in my life. 10/10 would reccomend

Attached: __drawn_by_omase_mnnk_umai__sample-5aef04cd757c082a166e3a57c097ec29.jpg (850x850, 94.6K)

>ywn be a goth/alt slut
:(

Explain/pics

pic

Thats literally what I’m transitioning into, its entirely possible anonette

>be angsty repper
>politics obsessed
>angry all the time
>never shuts up about "muh degenerates"
>thinks he's the smartest person ever
>basicly treats everyone like braindead npc's
>no emotion or affection at all
>crack
>troon out
>year and a half goes by
>bubbly and friendly twinkhon
>hasnt even checked the news in over a year
>couldnt care less about current events or worrying about dumb stuff
>accept that im a dork and always have been
>focus purely on being cute and having fun
>couldnt care less about who is/isnt valid, just want to hug all the nice people
>friends say they literaly cant even see me as the jerk i used to be anymore
i just gave up and focused on being cute and having fun and it's been the best lifestyle change imaginable

Attached: IMG_20220621_181904_303.jpg (1080x1440, 170.6K)

you can user! it's totaly doable! tgirls were made to be alt/goth!

weaboo masks, slavaboo t shirts, hoodies and sperg glasses are the antithesis of bimbo.
Wear a low cut short dress

i thought bimbo just meant being a bubbly dork though? did i missunderstand the word? and fwiw, I do dress way more cute/skimpy pretty often

Attached: 1656102285838.jpg (534x402, 65.79K)

Omg you're such an adorable nerd
Bimbos are essentially sluts that are proud of it; ditzy, lots of makeup, dyed blonde hair, frilly ultra feminine clothing, etc
It's a pretty heavy stereotype and you're NOT it haha, you're just a nerdy tgirl, but that's fine whatever makes you happy babe

yeee I'm going to be an alt bimbo too!

>did i missunderstand the word?
yeah. Bimbos are conventionally fem and overdoing it:
Long hair, nails, full coverage makeup with false lashes, lots of contour and overdrawn lips; dresses etc

cute, would fuck like bimbo

i want to transition into an alt girl but not the over the top mall goth girl that is popular on tiktok now :(

how do?

I wish I could be you

I would call her bubbly, not bimbo-y

oh! then I guess im just a dorky alt-girl then! either way, I'm realy proud of the dork i turned into instead of the jerk i was
aweeee, thanks!

Attached: jennLumm-FJAulKhXwAQ8hOZ.jpg (2048x1302, 271.58K)

I used to be super talkative and bubbly as a kid (didn't get diagnosed with ADHD until adulthood), but I ended up toning it down because it annoyed people
Maybe estrogen could bring that back...?

That's great! I'm starting transition soon hopefully, I'm really excited for it desu counting down the days and hope to god I don't regret this

i want to bend this girl over and pound her until she screams

would have degenerate and violent anal sex until you scream in pleasure about politics

maybe! im a lot more akward now, partialy because im actualy self aware enough to not just act smug and bs my way though stuff and actualy care if i upset someone, but I still love talking!
you wont! just be ready lol, I cried SO MUCH my first three months, it's a lotta emotion to take at once!
ehehee
but I dont like politics anymore! T^T
honestly i think 99% of politics is just guys trying to sound smarter than they are, most of it's just realy dumb!

Attached: IMG_20220625_102204_903.jpg (3264x2448, 2.06M)

it's funner being a retard anyways. i enjoy baiting my SO and friends with braindead takes and don't mind pretending to be one (probably just a retard anyways)

ur not a slavaboo, ur just a slav aren't you

Mmhm, I've been mainly working on the emotional part of transitioning before the physical
I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'm trans, and honestly, it's pretty cool. After like 20 years of unknowingly repressing this shit and 7 years of emptiness it's nice having some emotion.