Not my problem

not my problem

Attached: D19B5156-B954-48C0-A54C-FE89923FA7F8.png (887x745, 1.14M)

>le based black man

Attached: 1655105837200.jpg (427x400, 70.88K)

He's actually based tho

Attached: 1611118814262.jpg (1200x1280, 370.61K)

Ok but consider this:

[spoiler]sneed[/spoiler]

Breeder ideology has been a disaster for the human race

>Marriage Equality
>Longstanding
Hun, it's been like 7 years. And, as I said in another thread, nothing will change outside the Bible Belt.

lol cope

how can one man be so based?
>nominated to uphold the constitution
>gets accused of sexual assault
>joe biden of all people grills him as a sexual predator
>calls joe a racist and holds his ground
>30 fuckin years later decides to systematically revoke the only meaningful things democrats had to show for their party during Joe’s presidency
>Joe’s legacy will be remembered as sleepy old man who fell off his bike, rose gas prices to unprecedented levels, likely with worse approval rate than jimmy carter, and btfo by a BLACK MAN who took away all the rights democrats erroneously granted through abuse and misuse of government
this fuckin black man is making democrats MALD and it’s fuckin hilarious. imagine your fuckin motto is to uplift the blacks and get them on equal standing and the fuckin king black man just shits on your entire career and doesn’t play your stupid fuckin game and protects the constitution like he’s supposed to do. absolutely unequivocally btfo for literally centuries to come. the history books will forever immortalize this guy as unrelentlessly dismantling muh helpless black man syndrome and singlehandedly destroying the idea that black people need to be house niggers for lefties

nobody cares boymoder mald more

The same supreme court just stated a summer or so ago that you can't discriminate against trannies under Title VII. Did they just change their minds?
I think it's going to be tricky to claim that certain humans don't have rights that others do based on gender when your past arguments have been that if you allow one person to do something and not another and your reason is their sex, race, etc then it's discrimination.

the next thing he will do is reimplement black slavery

Let's go further
The solution to my problem

Nooooo you have to force your lifestyle down redneck throats because....you just have to okay! People can't possibly move one state over if they don't like the culture!
Fucking protest go get shot breaking a Starbucks window you expendable fag! You ain't black!

Don't forget Joe was also the goofy ahh comic relief bitch boy for the first black president
It took a lifetime of dirty work behind the scenes to get his proxies into positions of power, but Cornpop finally won in the end

Moving? That's cowardly. Be such a riotous nuisance in a red state that they give up and let the queers keep their rights lest more trouble continues. No need to be able to overthrow anything, just be such a huge pain in the ass that it isnt worth trying to suppress you anymore. Do you think stonewall happened because queer people decided to peacefully consider immigration to countries with higher approval ratings? The 70s riots practically were indeed "shoving things down other people's throats". Normies can adjust and learn to deal with it.

Attached: kons laugh.gif (500x354, 259.11K)

Until the republicans take congress + the senate and ban gay marriage nationally like they're about to do with abortion.

>>Joe’s legacy will be remembered as sleepy old man who fell off his bike
Did he actually fall off his bike?

>ban abortions
>ban contraception
what's their endgame

>no you CAN'T leave people alone or stop antagonizing them and blocking traffic, then they might not have immediate reasons to hate you and want you dead! You have a dutt to keep the culture war going in dusty miserable places where everyone is a broken record about wanting to be left alone, because, uh, stonewall!
Hope you get shot, tired of suffering for you idiots and your martyr complexes. It's like I'm back in church.

No, really, leave.
I don't wish you any harm.
That can change.

>boymoder flag
>is retarded
i used to think boymoders were cute too...you've lost an ally today

They won't. Public support for gay marriage is very high, even amongst Republicans (especially younger ones).

Huh I wonder if maybe they're
Pro life

Degrading into another third world country

yeah dude everybody stuck in a conservative shithole can just instaleave great solution

Yeah
Literally not my problem
Always made me feel sick how callously biofems talk about just killing their own child anyways, at any stage

Public support for abortion is high too. Hasn't stopped them saying they'll ban it.

>you shouldn't get abortions, practice safe sex instead!
>whoops we took away your only means of practicing safe sex, enjoy

Yes
You haven't read much history or anthropology, have you?
You just want a fight and attention to begin with, and everyone else can suffer while you preach
Piece of shit

What if and this is crazy

You just

Didn't have sex if you didn't want kids as a biomeme
Huh
Wow
Or got the minor safe procedure
Duh

>boymoder flag
>is based
i used to think boymoders were cringe...you've gained an ally today

wtf are you even talking about? your bullshit “you shouldn’t care because it’s happening in conservative areas” is such a retarded handwave.

They'll fall in line when told to. It really doesn't take much propaganda for them to hate gays
Their entire ideology is already based on hating people different from them

public support for abortion is high, 60% of people in the us are in favor of it

a lot of gay people in republican states don't have the funds to move away, and even if they could, that's just providing an excuse for the GOP to further turn flyover land into petty neoliberal regimes that double down on supporting the police, their violence, and privitization, It's cowardly as hell to support it or nor take a stance against it.

what if i think the government shouldn't be allowed to tell me whether or not i'm allowed to have sex? crazy concept for bootlickers i know

I've never understood why brainlets like you consistently refuse to take reality into consideration
No attempt throughout history at stopping people from having sex when it isn't the most logical decision has worked. It's like trying communism over and over again because you think in theory it'll work

>Their entire ideology is already based on hating people different from them
And yours isn't?

Correct

How many people in Alabama support it?

When it becomes a state issue, state-level support/opposition is what matters.

>arent u le real bigot because you hate people who already hate you as a part of their worldview