Kindly ask how to voice train

>kindly ask how to voice train
>get told the same few buzzwords repeatedly
>BIG DOG SMALL DOG ETC
>ask HOW do to any of these or what they even are
>FUCK YOU YOU DON'T WANT TO TRY
why are voice passoids like this?

Please just give a non autistic explanation that actually works without lashing out in anger?

Attached: 2F7F5D27-08D6-4FB2-B38B-B362824F0D28.gif (600x473, 3.73M)

Look it up on youtube, you'll get a longer explanation than someone telling you two words.
That said, what they mean with "big dog small dog" is larynx height. The most important part of doing a girl voice is raising your larynx. The two most important exercises are larynx exercises, and just trying to talk with it raised. What this influences *isn't* pitch, it's resonance, and it is more important than pitch. This is because people that never had their voice drop can not reach a "dark" resonance because their larynx can not go low enough for it. What you want then is a "bright" resonance, which is the result of a raised larynx. Pitch matters, but even if you got a low pitch but a bright resonance, you won't really sound like a man, but like a butch woman. (The inverse, dark resonance and high pitch, is something you mostly see in cartoon characters.)

pant for me little dog girl
do it
do it now
pant pant pant
go on

The lack of paragraph spacing here is making me uncomfortable.
I understand what you're saying but like HOW do I do it :( the YouTube videos don't rly make sense either and I struggle to stay focused on stuff for more than a few seconds.
>boymoders
Ree...

Oh and remember, since what you're working with are at the end of the day muscles, the same rules apply as with any muscles.
When they hurt that means they're changing. But if you keep going when they hurt you can fuck yourself up. So go till stuff hurts if it is a muscle issue rather than a skill/routine issue.

>I understand what you're saying but like HOW do I do it :( the YouTube videos don't rly make sense either and I struggle to stay focused on stuff for more than a few seconds.
Try flicking your index finger against the upper end of your throat while looking up. When you find your voice box it should make a hollow sound. When you yawn, the sound changes, because your larynx drops. Try to learn what muscles you are using subconsciously when you yawn, because those are the muscles you need to use.
The most basic larynx exercise is moving it from low, to middle, to high, repeatedly. Either do this while flicking, or while using voiceless sounds.
Voiceless sounds are sounds not influenced by pitch, the sort you get when going for a glottal fry, but just once. Basically imitate the ghosts from the Grudge, that one japanese horror movie where they had super long hair.
As I said, when you get a good sense of your larynx, you can try and move it while talking, but that's a bit more advanced.

charlotte how many goddamn videos do i have to show you for you to get it

shut up p*ssoid

You have shown me ZERO videos.
You've just sent a couple vocaroos explaining nothing and gotten mad at me...

you have access to youtube right? you know how to search things, right?

So you're admitting you've shown me NOTHING? Why lie in the first place then retard?
All of voicepassoids do is complain from your high ground over the rest of us when we ask for advice, WHAT videos, there's likely tons of nonsense that doesn't work burying any real advice.

why are you being rude? don't you have a bpd/bdd fueled depressive episode to suffer through? leave this girl alone and get started on your next obnoxious self-hate thread. you're an important part of this horrifying ecosystem.

She rly doesn't like me for some reason it's stressful bc I thought we were friends.
I don't mind if she doesn't know what to tell me but I'd like some real advice from her bc she has a good voice kms

>for some reason
Oh like when you posted my nudes are called me a pedophile?
and posted horrible pics of me to make fun of me?
and did this repeatedly for days?
that reason? yeah

>Posted my nudes
I never did that.
Remember all the times you said messed up things to me? Making fun of me for being poor r not being able to get ffs as soon as you?
Obviously you're no angel yourself, instead of dwelling on the past how about helping a fellow trans woman out?
Give me some actual voice training advice.

>I never did that.
You literally did
fuck off. You told me that if my dad didnt have money that i would be better off killing myself
>help me out hurr durr
>i need handholding to google a youtube video
>hurr durr
LITERALLY FUCKJNG GOOGLE THE EXERCISES GOOD FUCKING LORD

ladies ladies ladies
STOP fighting RIGHT NOW

>Give me some actual voice training advice.
Was my advice not good enough, user?

Stop tryna gaslight me you're only making yourself look completely nuts because you'll never see me posting anything fucked up like that.
Remember when you laughed at me and said iwnbaw?
There's nothing stopping us being friends other than ur unwillingness to apologise :/
>Nooo just goooooogle it
Yeah I have and found NOTHING countless times.

I just wish she'd stop trying to manipulate me, we're both bpdtroons and I'm not stupid so I see through all of it.
All I want is actual working advice that works for voice training. Something simple that I can hopefully do without outing myself to my transphobic family.

It's better than any other advice I've ever been given but there's a few things I didn't get :(

What's a voice box and wdym by hollow sounding? There's a kinda hollow noise if I flick under my Adams apple but like what's that mean :(
And idk how to notice what muscles I'm using it doesn't rly feel like anything it's wholly subconscious when I yawn...

you’re such a shit person

die

Don't mind her. It's all a misunderstanding and im sure she'll feel bad for being hurtful someday.
Hope she gets help and succeeds.

i relate to this pretty hard
i've listened to the videos but my brain just can not process them for some reason, and most people here just scream the same 2 things

but what do you do after big dog small dog?
i can lift my larynx but it doesnt feel like my voice is much better

this is... way hotter than it should be

Attached: 86E8300D-3A47-4E96-BD6B-5CB7FED7CD14.jpg (561x532, 34.78K)

I forgive you also checked.
You're a hurt girl and you need help, i just hope you seek it before u push everyone away.

big dog small dog is used to get a feel for having a raised larynx
the whisper siren is what actually “does” something. thats what progresses you into phonation & eventually speech with a raised larynx
thats it
and thats just resonance
then you have to add in a whole bunch of shit
but the most crucial aspect is resonance control/being able to speak with a raised larynx
without that, you will never have a passing voice

The voice box *is* the larynx. It's what the sound bounces around in before leaving your throat. It's specifically above your adam's apple. You'll notice that if you yawn, your adams apple drops, meaning your voice box gets bigger. Learn what those muscles are, learn to control them, and you can force your adams apple up, forcing your voice box to get smaller, letting you produce a brighter resonance.
For most people yawning is wholly subconscious. For me this was kind of like learning to raise one of my eyebrows, mostly a matter of making my brain give me the reigns to certain muscles in certain contexts which are normally just automated.
I can yawn on comand tho, could before I started voicetraining, and I did that a bunch to figure out what the muscles were. If you can't, idk, maybe listen to clips of other people yawning or something? We instinctively are inclined to yawn when we hear yawning.
The weird thing now though is that even if I yawn subconsciously I still feel those muscles, even though I didn't really before I started voice training.

and cut the sanctimonious virtue signaling bit. its so fucking cringey coming from your toxic bpdemon ass