People who won't pass shouldn't transition

Convince me I'm wrong.

Attached: 715134_rachel-levine-share.jpg (2000x2000, 477.25K)

No
People should transition for themselves, who cares what your seething hon ass thinks

Attached: IMG_20210915_102016.jpg (3564x4483, 2.15M)

I agree, that’s why I don’t transition

nah u right. it's why i stopped hrt after a month. not worth it.

>People should transition for themselves
Yeah, but what is looking like pic related doing for anybody? Nobody looks at that person and thinks they're a woman.

Attached: troon.jpg (480x360, 56.71K)

>Convince me I'm wrong.
I don't need to, you're objectively correct.

Don't care, I'll do it without your approval

>replies two minutes later
>posts in every thread
>y-you're the one seething!!!
Nice to know you still have brain damage.

people who can't afford nice things shouldn't be seen in public

I seriously think the kinda offensive looking ones are either super lateshits or those who are shit at styling themselves, caking on clown like makeup, dressing like young girls, dying hair or some shit that makes the hair look wiry and like a crackhead

people who are ugly shouldn't live
convince me I'm wrong

Agree, people should only do things for themselves, so they shouldn't use pronouns that don't feel natural to them and should accept people into their communities or hire people that visually make them uncomfortable.

Fuck
*Shouldn't accept people

A lot of them are also just optimally bad camera angles, pic in op has hair too far to the sides which makes the face look way more masc

why do you have to be a woketard in here
true, people shouldn't be groomed into transitioning just to boost trans numbers

>nooo others must think I am x to be happy
Pathetic
>nooo don't shitpost
Totally agreed, specially since boomers can't clock anyway

Not her but what do we do instead then?
Kms?
You can't seriously expect us to repress forever, right? Because in practice that's just another way of saying kys cause that's what's gonna happen if you try

>posts somebody who passes as an ugly woman
you guys are just misogynists t b h

the more hons there are, the more likely I am to pass. I need someone to mog at all times

agreed. i shouldnt have transitioned, i should have just unalived myself
i am a poor imitation of real women. a freak, monster thing
every day is agonizing

get a therapist please, you’re killing the mood

Attached: D4EFEF83-6A86-44B8-A3D7-1A72B73CA833.jpg (700x912, 116.81K)

>woketard
You mean a reasonable human bean?
Like idgi this entire site is built on a community of people being different from what society wants them to be and still trying to function and do shit.
Be it the hyperborea shizos, the Any ForumsACKS, the /k/ommandos, the /d/eviants, or any autist from Any Forums
All united by the idea of who gives a fuck I find it funny/like that thing/think that way
Butt suddenly on lgbt people seem shocked that people don't give a fuck and do what they want?

i already have one