I want to fuck my cousin

>be me many years ago
>teenager
>have a cousin around the same age
>he gropes my ass
>humps me when i lay down sometimes too
>fast forward a long time
>i'm horny
Now that we're both in our 20s he's a swimming chad with a really good physique and I'm an emasculated faggot. I wish I could suck his cock, ngl.

Attached: 1436127247337.png (441x434, 180.59K)

Do it user

He's straight though

That’s just how guys act. I got groped and humped by most of my guy friends growing up

He was unusually eager to do that he'd pretty much do it all the time. Tbh I knew at that point that it had sexual connotations. But it's my cousin user, isn't it really wrong to have these thoughts now? It also happened with guys from school but I don't think about that much if at all...

Same but it made into a bottom :c

I wouldn't say it made me into a bottom but it made me more bottombrained for sure
>tfw ywn have a straight childhood friend come into your door, chokehold you and dick you down

Attached: 1479106950471.png (1022x547, 638.66K)

stop posting, and start sucking you lil fagget

I used to hump my female cousin when I didn’t know what boners were. I did it a lot and felt really good down there. I kissed her too. Feels weird.

I want a boymoder in heat to hump my leg

I would probably hump your butt

H-hot

Good job anons you've made me hornier now with all this talk about sex and boymoders humping butts.

Attached: 1336894147868.png (500x500, 138.77K)

I would like to hump my bfs leg while fall asleep

My legs are pretty long, there's plenty of humping to do

starting to get convinced im not trutrans bc i never had any boys do weirdly lewd acts to me growing up

I'm not trans tho, I just have a bubble butt and I got teased for it a lot. Even had a couple girls hump me, that was strange

oh ok fair idk why i assumed u were, sorry

I'm sure yours is too, user

absolutely not lol

Would hump or be humped by regardless, I can be a human blahaj