Cute agp outfits

What are some cute agp outfits and where can I get them? Bonus if you can wear a tailplug with them

Attached: C9BCCB8B-535A-4FFA-B88A-2AF4A5A480F6.jpg (375x533, 54.14K)

>cute agp outfits
It's called "girls clothes" and you can get them in every clothing store.

U know what I mean dipshit
I wear womens clothes every day, that doesn’t arouse me cus im not gross.

Attached: 8EFC4BC3-7F56-4931-9BA4-5E36DDD24EA7.jpg (1283x2686, 1007.68K)

>I wear womens clothes every day
>that doesn’t arouse me cus im not gross.
You're also not AGP.
Stop appropriating AGP culture.

This maid need to clean that room up

I’m literally agp in a normal womanly way I’ve gotten off to myself before now link me cute slutty clothes that I can wear around my apartment when I’m alone or fuck off!!!

Damn they look like a fucking skeleton. Like they're about to collapse tomorrow and be taken to the hospital or something.

seethe fatty they’re perfect weight

That’s me fuck you just cus I’m skinny doesn’t mean u can call me dying and stuff :/

Attached: B51775B1-6A30-4252-837C-C24203BD3D5C.jpg (1503x2759, 1.11M)

lovely~

Amerilard detected.

you're gorgeous :3

beautiful, slender, sexy~ your lovely!

i didnt even realize i replied twice lol

I weigh 55kg but at least my ribs don't poke out like that holy fuck eat something.

Op pic isn’t me
Anyway I don’t want compliments I want cute outfits weh :c but thank u I guess

Babe... Your BMI is not healthy.
I don't mean this is in a gross way, just straight up, you're underweight. I used to be the same. It's okay if you like yourself this way, but it is objectively unhealthy.

My ribs do stick out like that at around 52 - well, you can see them
But my arms and legs and neck aren't that gaunt, which is a telltale sign of being under a healthy weight. There's not enough fat for the body to distribute.

I KNOW but u don’t have to be mean to me or tell me, I’m aware but struggle to do anything about it and I don’t want my thread derailed with people trying to give me advice that I will be unable to listen to due to my own retardation :c

Well I'm not gonna just sit around enabling it either lol

Just post more shit