Is there any truth to MAP/pedos becoming more socially accepted in lgbt circles or is it just boomer christfags...

Is there any truth to MAP/pedos becoming more socially accepted in lgbt circles or is it just boomer christfags fearmongering and Any Forums falseflagging

Attached: patrick bateman4.gif (245x206, 827.95K)

Pomos like foucault advocated for pedo rights
They also had a massive influence on American lgbt academia
So go figure

You retard MAPs were literally created on Any Forums to infiltrate main-media discussion of pedophiles in lgbt
And they were successful thanks to you taking it seriously

Pedos must die ^__^

the most anti-pedophile people ive ever met have been queer and actively involved in the community and activism and stuff

why are the french like this

not really
i've encountered pedos before but they don't typically try to engage with the lgbt community even if gay
fucking scum

conservatives be out here having child beauty pagents and enshrining child marriage as a state right and then talking about how the LGBT are all pedos or w/e

or covering up priest raping children

It’s falseflagging. If anything, the conservative right seems more ok with child grooming than the left. Child marriages happen mostly in red states after all.

Don't use the name they want to be called. They are PEDOS. They are opportunists shit and will try to use the crescent LGBT+ visibility to be accepted

they already tried that with nambla

a little of column a, a little of column b.
pedophilia is a discovered trait, just like the accepted sexual orientations. pedophilia isn't accepted, because it's disgusting.
people who have a more comprehensive understanding of the human psyche quickly realize the people who wanna kill the gays are acting on the same disgust impulse they have towards pedos.
this is not really a tenable level of cognitive dissonance.
the brainlets usually go down the "difference is the harm caused" argument, not realizing it legitimizes oppressing sexual minorities based on a subjective standard of harm, which everyone who feels said disgust will prove to their liking.
pedophilia should be socially accepted, because the people can't change themselves.
pedos should be shot in the face if they actually touch kids though.

>pedos should be shot in the face if they actually touch kids though.
I was disagreeing but then I saw this line and you became based. Because yeah, pedos can't change themselves, and that is genuinely fucked, but also, as you said, that doesn't mean they should touch kids.

The other way around, liberals in general have this shit obsession with age and power dynamics. There is nothing wrong with a 50 yo
man marrying a 18 yo woman.

according to conservatives there's also nothing wrong with a 60 years old man marrying a 13 years old girl

Well 13 seems like a reasonable age of consent to me.

Attached: BA971AA4-F9E1-49BE-BEB1-4518A866E195.jpg (300x300, 23.45K)

So having the state send the police to prevent a consensual relationship between a 13 year old from marrying the man she loves is such an obviously righteous position that the alternative policy of non interference seems completely off the table?

It was a thing in the 70's when gay rights was this fringe left-wing thing.

Before LGBT became the basic 4 letters and got universal acceptance.

desu i'm kinda worried about this
not about pedophiles but like about commonly accepted "degenerate" groups
cuz like in order for pedophilia to work you have to violate a child's human rights
but with other degenerate shit like incest it's more of a grey area if it's between two consenting adults
and like there's so many videos from like the 50s and 60s with people advocating for gay rights from a social libertarian perspective, which is (usually) seen as common sense today, same with trans people
however, these level headed rational people were the minority, with most people being at least casually homophobic and viewing gays as degenerates
and like today there's people who are ok with incest as long as it's between two consenting adults
and i and most people look at it with disgust, and i'm afraid that i might be on the wrong side of history
cuz like when you boil it down, an incestuous relationship with no parent-child power dynamic or desire to have biological offspring is just a relationship between two consenting adults who just so happen to be related
and when you explain it like that, it becomes easier to sympathize with them
but like i'm still hesitant to support them because of the risk factors i mentioned already
but like there's power dynamics in non-incestuous relationships as well which could potentially lead to abuse, and non-incestuous couples are allowed to have kids even if they have a high chance of passing on a harmful genetic defect, preventing incest babies from being born could be seen as a form of light eugenics
so like it feels like i'm coming up with these reasons to justify my disgust like when people call homosexuality unnatural and talk about anal sex and stds
i don't know what to think and it fucking terrifies me, like how can i call myself a social libertarian and claim to be an empathetic person when i am against the rights of a potentially oppressed sexual minority?

>Pomos like foucault advocated for pedo rights
>They also had a massive influence on American lgbt academia
>So go figure
Most of them weren't LGBT. The hatred should be directed towards the French, not LGBT people.

I hope you're starting to see the problem with labels

>it was Any Forums
Again? Post proof.

foucault was gay af

>foucault
Most of the philosophers in that movement probably weren't, though. Or just (literal) bipedos at most

Feeling a certain way doesn't make you a bad person. Only actions carry moral weight.
And honestly, I worry much less about people that openly admit disgust than about those that pretend all their stances are based on pure reason.
Those people that say they are entirely rational still got feelings, and they still act on those feelings, no matter how much they pretend they don't exist. And that is how you get some really awful takes, because someone that doesn't acknowledge their feelings won't ever examine them.

OH MY GOD BASED

The really sneaky thing about the whole rebranding pedos as 'MAPs' thing is that it creates a subtle change in the definition. Pedophilia is (technically) defined as attraction to prepubescent children. A minor is anyone who is under the age of majority (i.e. under 18). So, being attracted to a 17-year-old is suddenly the same as being attracted to a 7-year-old, when it manifestly isn't.

It's not that deep. MAP was created by /pol.

Yes you fucking moron

you realize most people outside of this shithole just view bi people as fags anyway? it's part of lgbt for a reason

its a false flag, if anything pedo culture is most common among straightoids. or gay men idk.

Historically, 13-year-olds marrying is pretty normal, but I still don't think they should in this day and age. Not because they can't love somebody, but because 13-year-olds are impulsive, hormone-afflicted wrecks, and divorce is costly for everyone involved.

As to the age of consent, I think the simplest solution is just to say that if you've hit puberty, you can have sex. That way, actual pedophilia remains illegal, but the law doesn't condescendingly treat what are (effectively) very young adults like small children.

It was very specifically 1960s/70s french academia. The effect of that academia on america is solely through inheriting poststructuralist philosophy, which is not pedophilic at all. Foucault is read for his views on power structures.

University freshman get assigned foucault, google him and find out he's a gay pedo with (mostly not gay) pedo friends in the 60s and 70s, and go "oh my god so if he's considered a prominent philosopher, then all of american lgbt history is pedo-tainted" without actually understanding those histories nor what foucault is nowadays assigned for.

If uni students were made to read people like Jung instead of Fuckoult, the world would be a much better place right now.