Can you call yourself trans if you look like this...

can you call yourself trans if you look like this? at least the trannies on this board put in at least half of an effort.

Attached: 1656116478914.jpg (810x813, 82.04K)

laziness

idkwym user she is clearly putting quite a lot of effort into everything except eating less
sounds like a mean joke reply but i'm completely serious, that is a high effort fat trans woman if ive ever seen one, she is doing literally everything you could do to look more feminine except lose weight and get ffs

does she not have shoulders???

user I don't technically disagree, but I think the point was, not losing weight is exactly what makes her low effort

>26450965
Very clockable but still passes, she’s not doing that bad

Losing weight is more like a beauty standard than a passing standard
Look how many fat cis are there, and how many skinny unpassable troons that only "effort" they do is having eating disorders

>only "effort" they do is having eating disorders
that's extremely high effort
just because you're forced to exert the effort by a brainworm, and probably wouldn't be "good enough" to exert it on your own, doesn't make it not real

replace 'trans' with 'girly'
if she passed she'd still look like a middle age ot above woman

I really don't know how old people do it. Does your metabolism really slow down THAT much or are they just lazy and greedy?

>trans is when you pass and not when you feel gender dysphoria and trying to change into a more fitting sex

No doubt she put in more effort than most of this board. This board is just full of malding midshits.

>Passing is a function of "effort"
It's a feedback loop of depression preventing trans girls from trying
We're horrendously left out in the cold by our families and society, and yet WE have to "put in the effort" to voice train, get into PERFECT shape, develop a fashion sense, grow our hair out magically, and somehow have enough money for FFS, BA, and SRS?
Fuck you and your effort. I love smiling hons more than you can possibly imagine. I hope you jump off a bridge after making your 900th "PhilosophyTube is a skinwalker" thread

Attached: tumblr_33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38_59ae975d_1280.jpg (800x442, 59.48K)

>nice hair
>clean conservative makeup
>soft smooth skin
s/he looks better than me (afab ftx)

spot the fat activist.

Thank you for posting this.

Attached: FC2-0PsWQAMuL7G.jpg (960x960, 41.74K)

lazy and greedy
old jaded fucks always have terrible eating and exercise habits cause most have totally given up, food and netflix are the only joys they still have left
literally just eat well and workout a few times a week and you can stay fit well into old age
t. old and skinny asf

why tf would you decide to transition and then just not put in any effort? it makes no sense like for me, repping was the no effort path, I was wasting away, and deciding to finally transition was a repudiation of that lifestyle. cis women have to put in effort too, my mom and my sister sit around snacking and drinking soda all day and then seethe at me and my other sister for looking good, and they have the same "effort is le meme you just rolled the genetic lottery" mindset as a lot of tranners here, meanwhile me and my sister laugh to ourselves as we share makeup and fashion tips while they go for a second helping of dessert

>Losing weight is more like a beauty standard than a passing standard
fat distribution is the MOST important part of passing and if you dont delete your male distributed fat then youre just making it worse for yourself because cheeseburgers are more important than passing

She looks like my old friend Lukas.

people who are overweight/obese are literally less intelligent and have reduced ability to make those decisions. it's not their fault, it is unironically genetics

not them but how to be better and less subhuman on a fundamental level so that my behavior changes on account of possessing self control that currently i lack

we are the ones who want to be something different, it takes effort to be who you want to be no matter what that is

Well, at least he shaved