Do terfs really?

Do terfs really?

Attached: 1656164926582.png (500x680, 234.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/fina-under-fire-transgender-swimming-ban-lgbtq-activists-1717438
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

Attached: d32xoejg2m791.jpg (1080x914, 161.22K)

rather save kids than get my skull cracked trying compete in a women's sport
Guess im a terf and an enemy now when legit you people call me an egg all the time because Im a tomboy who learned how to cope

>women's sport
non-issue, learn to compete with the men honey

>than get my skull cracked trying compete in a women's sport
Maybe don't play sports if you're afraid of injuries? Also how common do you think trannies in sports even is?

>female specific language
huh?

i could say the same to the ftm who refuse to join the mens sports. why though? doesn't the drugs Big pharma is so nice to charge 100$ a pop for work just like the male and female hormones? I just take these magic pills and im as strong as a man or as weak as a woman.

im being serious when I say this. some kids are trans a lot are not. I almost positive Id be one of the ftm if I was raised in todays society but thank god when i was 12 the only thing that came out was jazz jennings at 6 so I was saved the horrors of big pharma cleaving my arm off.
Just want my thoughts to be heard. Only place that I can is here so sorry because Any Forums and trannies already have a negative concatenation it seems like an attack and it might be laced with one only because Any Forums saved me from being trans I feel.
I do feel bad for trans I have 2 cousins going down this both both autistic and even i might be but I mask well. who knows I want to though and I want to get to the bottom of things.
Just hate that I grew up hearing the celebrities getting shit on for bowtox but all these surgeries by big pharma are ok

lol this is a bad argument to take and you know it.

"Maybe don't date men if your afraid of them killing you when they find out your not a real woman" "how common do you think straight men who are into shemales are"

blah blah don't care let me hit the tomboy cooch

newsweek.com/fina-under-fire-transgender-swimming-ban-lgbtq-activists-1717438
get your head out of the sand
and yes they are actually blaming us for the abortion shit
i hate this world

hahah so it's true Any Forums is just filled with Any Forums fags
and Any Forums should learn why men and women arent dating because men are trash and can't even compete with women win the job market. constantly have to complain and say women need to stay at home. why not just work harder than the women?

>you people call me an egg all the time because Im a tomboy who learned how to cope
user...

oh so shocking someone can be bi and live happily with a man as a straight woman or happily with a woman as a straight man. Thank god I am like this because I can be nice to others but still be normal to biology.

Yeah shocking young woman who is confused would grow up thinking that the feminists were right and men are oppressing me and trying to make me look like a bimbo. I've come to realize men are retarded if not more so than todays women who cant even afford a car so why would I want to be like them?

Plus the surgery aftermath is not kino

Yes, they hate trannies more than they care about their own rights. They'd gladly shoot themselves in the foot if it meant fucking with trannies.
I dunno what to think on the whole sports issue because I'm barely educated on sports at all and don't really pay attention but I feel like it's probably fine if youngshits or midshits or even really twinky and small lateshits compete in women's sports. If someone trooned out before starting puberty, like, there's not really going to be an unfair advantage at all, and if someone trooned out in their mid 20's but is 5'4" with like 14" shoulders or something, I mean why not, you know. Just probably we shouldn't have 6'5" trannies with 23" shoulders built like a linebacker competing in women's sports I guess.
Yeah, it's a dumb argument, wanting an activity you enjoy to be safer so you're not scared to do it is fine I think.
I dunno what to feel honestly, because like, I've wanted to be the opposite sex like as long as I can remember and being how I am just feels wrong to me. My whole body feels disgusting. It has nothing to do with like being an incel or thinking it will make life easier or make more people interested in me. It would probably make my life harder if I did it, but like, it's bothered me forever and shows no signs of stopping. I dunno if eventually my brain will just break and I'll do it. I wish I wasn't like this but it is what it is.
They might not be a pooner, maybe just a boyish girl. Probably takes some self reflection to think about it, and you're not them.

Education is 100 percent biased towards women because they love authoritarianism

>Just probably we shouldn't have 6'5" trannies with 23" shoulders built like a linebacker competing in women's sports I guess.
Transwomen don't get to choose their bodytypes. You are just as bad as the Any Forumsscum you purport to despise.

I just hate women and that's why i have sex with men

>I dunno what to feel honestly, because like, I've wanted to be the opposite sex like as long as I can remember and being how I am just feels wrong to me. My whole body feels disgusting. It has nothing to do with like being an incel or thinking it will make life easier or make more people interested in me. It would probably make my life harder if I did it, but like, it's bothered me forever and shows no signs of stopping. I dunno if eventually my brain will just break and I'll do it. I wish I wasn't like this but it is what it is.
Listen I can not tell you what to do.
NO ONE CAN OR SHOULD
but please deal with all MENTAL issues before you do anything PHYSICAL

There is a reason trans ACTIVISTS, keep that in mind, not actual trans people who actually might care and understand that this is life altering. But there is a reason activists shut down when you bring up people who want to cut their arms off. dysphoria like autism I can believe comes in a spectrum with different shapes. maybe even sex since u have the intersex people with some being more developed towards men and other being more developed towards women but still intersex. at end of day you man or woman. Idk what Im trying to say now other than I can understand greatly where tran are coming from. legit dreaming I had a horse dick as a kid because I never seen a human penis before but youtube did show me a hosrse penis so thats what i sued as a reference in dream i guess. Basically trannies are right and this shit has been going on for years However. BIG PHARMA finally found a way to monetize it and oh look look they also found a way to never receive backlash from people. so they can rake in the money while their victims still kill themselves

Sometimes I think the terfs and transphobe truly care more for these people than their own "community" does
If a "community" advocates for massive intensive life changing surgeries you may be in a cult instead.

ok no one cares

Attached: Here You Wanted this.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

Nobody gives a fuck about terfs other than terfs. Women's rights, also fuck terfs.

that's kinda the point

foid typing style/10

Im a retard enjoying my weekend shitpost/10

Attached: Bawwwww Bunny.jpg (264x373, 22.51K)

enjoying things is cringe and you should feel bad.

Attached: 1655873188370.png (1188x1432, 420.39K)

What did you expect? It's literally just a right wing group to promote anti trans propaganda and make it look woke. They are transphobes first and feminist second, you shouldn't expect them to actually do something to help women, and you should expect them to hurt trans people

nice dubs I be enjoying them doh

Attached: Check em' Engineer.jpg (472x472, 81.37K)

thanks here watch me hit another

Attached: 1656162521278.jpg (808x634, 51.01K)

thats the funny thing though. They were your friends until they realized they hated your kind more than they hated republicans. The biggest things being men getting womped in sports and in jail cells by "trans" women

wow what a faggot

Attached: The Zam.jpg (640x480, 117.79K)

i'm not gay.

Attached: 1655459785638.gif (415x498, 2.08M)

>they care more about sports than rights
>that's your fault
user i dont see how you posted this thinking this was an own or something of that kind

are you high on the pink pill? what rights don't you have?
List em all out
As far as they eye can see even calling you by your proper pronoun gets niggers locked up in jail and fined
is it because you want tax payer funded right to surgery???
sorry i refuse to pay for your cosmetic surgeries

I got a mole on my face i want gone and I feel dysphoric with it and not a real woman with it. fucking pay for me.

Did you really think you had an agrument with that post and not simply trying to get a gotcha where you cant get one?
No one is shocked that authoritarian minded high strung emotional woman saw trannies taking over and said "fuck that"