Aroace afab, possible autist

>aroace afab, possible autist
I have a strange desire to be in control of my close friend (who is trans for context). It would be like a BDSM relationship, except it wouldn't be sexual for us. I dont know if that makes sense but I don't know of a better way to explain it in simple terms. Is this my brain's way of trying to express attraction or something? I don't feel attracted but I really wish we had this dynamic.

Attached: delpn1c-15507186-80a9-4a84-b2ee-a05f340ad7cd.png (442x408, 88.32K)

ok retard

Idk but do it

i hope you break that little twink

is your friend ftm or mtf?

if you're sure this isn't sexual then it sounds like you are concerned for them

She is mtf

Can you explain what you mean?

what a funny coincidence
i'm aroace and mtf and i've always had a strange desire to essentially be someone's servant/maid in an almost slave-esque bdsm way to the point where i'd even be fine with being tied up and stuff like that. but it's not at all sexual for me, i just believe that it'd be cathartic somehow. and maybe a strange form of romance in the form of complete devotion? idk, it's hard to explain
but i defintely think it has to do with our brains trying to express something which it cannot do "properly"

what i mean is having a platonic desire to control someone is normal when you're very worried about them for some reason

So aroaces arent sociopaths?

>slave-esque
That's basically what I want, although slave is not a perfect fit. I want her to do everything I tell her to do, perfectly, forever. It's interesting that you're aroace and have the inverse of what I want though. I wonder how common this is.

you can do bdsm without specifically sexual things
there's asexuals in the bdsm community, a lot of them trans or autistic

>Is this my brain's way of trying to express attraction or something?
possible, autistic attraction gets weird. or you might just like domination without it being tied to attraction at all

I didn't know there were asexuals in the bdsm community but it makes sense. I don't know why I didn't think of that before. I'm not sure if it's just an interest in domination though, because I only have these feelings for her.

No of course

Ankha is cute

I'll never have this cause I'll probably never pass as a tranny

She's a boymoder actually.

Quasisexuality.

Most common in AFABs.

Am I being memed

Nope. Basically if you see someone say "... except it's not sexual for me" that's quasisexuality.

I see it most from AFABs and MtFs are common too Notice you're both aroace.

Both you anons are into QS BDSM but it appears for lots of kinks as well. If you read kink fiction and non-sexual fanfiction, you'll notice sometimes the exact same themes appear but sexual in one story and non-sexual in the other. Because the one author is into the quasi version of the other's kink.

(And more often than not, the author of the kink story will be cis male and the author of the non-sexual one will be cis or enbie AFAB)

But why? Why do I have these desires but don't get any arousal from them? I spent my whole life asking 'whats wrong with my brain' before accepting myself as ace and now it's started all over again.

There's no real answer. You're into what you're into for the same reason anyone is into what they're into.

You're into it in the quasi way for the same reason other people are aro/ace/quasi the ways they are.

It's the same question gays and tranners have been asking since forever. Being on the spectrum may be connected too, since it correlates with being trans as well, and possible with being enbie, but this is just my speculation.

Yeah you're right. I'm just frustrated with the situation. The autusm connection is interesting though, it probably is all linked somehow. I appreciate your posts user.