Relationship goals

Relationship goals.

Attached: FMohMZ3XIBE8G6x.jpg (768x1200, 198.22K)

Boymodersisters, you'll all get your chuddy buddy bf one day.

>sympathizing with Any ForumsACKs
They're the lowest scum on the planet, unable to reproduce, unable to socialize irl, unable to move out, unable to contribute to a society they claim to want to improve
Why would anyone want to associate with these lowlifes?

>inb4 they say the same about uuuuuus
Because they lack original thoughts. They are peak NPC whose only tools are projection and "I know you are..."

same tbhonest
worst poster on this board

Attached: 1637156819872.jpg (717x495, 90.28K)

Why are you so hateful?
You sound like a very bitter person, i hope you can find happiness.

u rrly think so!!!!

I'm sure of it!

>noo be kind to the creepy hateful nazis
No.

Stop trolling.

best poster on this board

how come all ftms post like teenage girls?

>pointing out that OPs goal is fucking trash tier is trolling
Would you kindly touch the shrubbery

>ayden
>ftm
he doesn't know...

this ->they hate em' cause he speaks the truth

My Any Forumstarded bf was always really good to me. Was never ashamed of our love either.
Was really fit and was like a big muscular dad who'd fuck me in the ass, and laying down after he'd explain tptb and jewish infiltration in all aspects of society.

He's really scary when he drives, anyone who wrong's him on the road he'd scream and call them a fucking nigger.

Attached: Me and my blood puppy.png (1092x1190, 168.16K)

>Would you kindly touch the shrubbery
this is an ftm's idea of memeing

No, just the idea of a retard disowned by its parents and spends all day posting here.

I kinda feel sorry for them being unfortunate enough to get sucked into all that crap
Like they're probably mostly not bad people, they just mirror those they interact with. I doubt many of their opinions they actually formed themselves

sounds like a manchild

There's a few groupings were some are very well read and informed, and are there because they do think for themselves. But a lot are just parroting back and fourth clinging to a group's ideology.

Lots of repressed MTF's on Any Forums too.

Attached: 1651799726117.jpg (1280x858, 310.65K)

I feel sorry for them on the surface but it doesn't excuse their retarded, hateful and destructive views based on dogshit and lies
I feel sorry for someone who genuinely doesn't know better and accepts the truth when presented with it, not for a sore and seething manlet trying to make himself feel like less of a failure by hating on minorities and lesser fortunate groups
>spends all day posting here
fun fact, you can post at work too

>a lot are just parroting back and fourth clinging to a group's ideology
Yeah, those are the ones I mean. Seems like they're in the majority

>Lots of repressed MTF's on Any Forums too
I still don't understand why this is a thing. What attracts them to that stuff?

>They're the lowest scum on the planet, unable to reproduce, unable to socialize irl, unable to move out, unable to contribute to a society they claim to want to improve
Why would anyone want to associate with these lowlifes?
Are you talking about pol or trannies?

No not really, he handles himself in life pretty well these days.
A bit immature in his humor but It's just like he gets mad at bad drivers.
Loves black bussy/pussy too. Buck breaks like a mofo.
They are a majority probably. But there are still a ton of free thinkers and surprisingly upstanding, well thought men in the mix.

I have no idea why that is. I found out hormones are what makes trannies while on Any Forums seeing a timeline, and got an endo ASAP.
But I loved Any Forums because I love conspiracy theory's, alternative history, and the learning about the social planners agenda's.

I think most pre-trannies end up there because they are lost as men, and will take a side against there actual desire.

Attached: 1594401544725.png (481x599, 252K)