Non bdd thread for real hons

This is what 10 years of HRT did for me

As we say, it is over

Attached: F43C09B2-B00F-43D0-8342-F4DFED7D6658.jpg (1265x1333, 315.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transfemscience.org/misc/injectable-e2-simulator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm sorry
still better looking than me

Sorry

I have that same tank lol

post pic

very cool. whats ur favorite musician

but bdd people think they are real hons, so how do you prevent them from ending here

i think they know they just want people to reassure them

of course you are gonna look like a hon when you are being hondosed.

DIY is always better

word

no cap

If I take 6mg of estradiol (sublingually) and 200mg of spiro, is this a hondose?

get implants if you want giant funbags, otherwise you look fine

>hondose
Hondose is anything that doesn't suppress your T to fem range + gives you levels of E that are less than 100-120pg/ml.
>6mg of e sublingually
Definitely not a hondose
>200mg of spiro
Might even be more than needed. I'm on 4mg e orally+100mg spiro and my T is in fem range and you're taking even more E so yeah

for 5 years?? absolutely, why the hell are you on spiro? its a shit antiandrogen that fuses your breast buds so you end up with small breasts

after at MOST 2 years you should have switched to parenteral administration, injections, gel, patches or implants and phase out the spiro and keep your levels above 250-300pg/ml at the lowest measurement.

you are an absolute retard, she has been on fucking pills for 5 fucking years, no wonder she didn't feminize nearly enough

>you are an absolute retard
Thank you
>pills for 5 fucking years
nothing wrong with that
>spiro fuses your breast buds
Spiro literally doesnt do that and there really isn't a way how spiro could possibly do that unless I don't know about something

i've been on hrt for almost 10 months and my t is not yet in female levels and my e is not even above 100

20mg injectable Estradiol Valerate every 2 weeks and 150mg spiro a day

should i rope

it's some powers bullshit.
changing administration methods might help. the endocrine system is complicated. but uh your age and genetic potential matter too.

>my t is not yet
>not yet
You're doing it wrong. It's not a question of when. It's a question of if your hrt regime is right (for you) or not. My T was in fem range from my 1st month. I guess I got lucky. If my T wouldn't be where I want it I would change something. Increase my spiro dosage probably and if more spiro wouldn't work I'd try a different AA. If your T isn't where you want it after even 1 month you should change your hrt, waiting is not what you need to do. E less than 100 pg/ml is low for 10 months. Again, you need to change something about your hrt in this case, not wait
>20mg injectable Estradiol Valerate every 2 weeks and 150mg spiro a day
Sadly I can't advise you what to do because I don't know much about E injections. You really should ask in hrtgen. I used calculator ( transfemscience.org/misc/injectable-e2-simulator/ ) to check how your levels look like and if you ask me you're doing something wrong, but maybe I'm wrong, so again, ask in hrtgen for advise. Also, it's weird that your E is less than 100pg/ml, calculator thing says that it shouldn't be
>should i rope
Absolutely not
lol sorry I reposted this 3 times cuz I'm stupid I hope nobody saw it

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-25-22-46-40-66_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg (1080x1693, 365.47K)

You should move to a quicker cycle, like 7 days or something. You're injecting sooo much at once that when you get your labs donew it's almost all out of your system. You want steady levels, not giant spikes and valleys

My first doc has me on a 2 week cycle and had me get labs a week after injecting because "your levels will be almost nothing if you test before your next dose". Dropped that fucker after the appointment

Shit I made the same mistakes here that were the reason I deleted my post for the first time. Sorry

those are my levels after being on pills for 7 months

but as you see injections give such a huge day to day variation that you can't just use one level from one (usually unidentified) day of the cycle. average level under curve is reasonable even if it's not over 100 at the end of the week (and probably higher than the average cis level over the whole month not that that is necessarily the gold standard)
but if it doesn't suppress testosterone it's a problem. changing dose cycle (half dose twice as often) is easy and sometimes effective. increasing the dose might help if the problem is at the low end but the peak is already pretty high which may or may not be a concern (nobody really knows). cypionate doesn't have as high variation, so that's another option. but it's way more expensive.