Old people

do you have a good relationship with you grandparents, Any Forums? are you out to them?

do they know you're a bottom?

webm related, i'm jealous of his relationship with his grandmother ;__;
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1656125436869.webm

Attached: downloado.jpg (2000x1333, 1008.97K)

I’m not close with my grandparents at all. And I’m definitely not jealous of someone who would speak so vulgarly towards their grandmother.

Yeah I do. My cousins are alcoholics, I'm the only one out of 14 grandkids thats successful.
My grandfather is probably the person I'm closest to, his mom died when he was 8 and he was raised on the post war streets. I'm fully stealth as a tranny now but he deeply respects the struggle it took to get there even if he does not fully understand how dysphoria works. I videocall weekly and visit every other week if I can (live quite far away). We have a lot in common when it comes to rough childhood and he just wants to see me happy and doing well now.

>do you have a good relationship with you grandparents
They're dead, but when they were alive they were based.

dam that fag voice

fag voices are sexy

My Grandma has been more supportive than ANYONE else in my family. Absolutely based sweetest woman alive

My grandfather was the closest person I’ve ever been to, and my grandmother is one of the few I still care about.
t. bi top

easy to be close to them when you're a bi top :( much harder for guys like the one in the webm

>speak so vulgarly towards their grandmother.
you seem like you'd be fun at parties

All dead but had a good relationship. Everyone likes me for some reason.

But then I'm old enough I could have been a grandfather...

how old are you?

no

my parents told me I wasn't allowed to tell my grandparents
they're dead

I don't think my grandfather would even understand what I'm telling him

he dont know what gay is?

They’re dead

Get outta here grandpa

My only remaining grandparent is slowly losing it and has no idea that I'm even transitioning (I boymode around extended family but it's pretty obvious at this point)
She's obsessed with sex since she was so sexually repressed when she was married and is constantly asking when I'm going to get a gf
Part of me really wants to tell her I'm a bi tranny and I'm hiding boobs under my shirt, I think it would short circuit her dementia-riddled sex-obsessed brain

Wash your dirty mouth boy

theyre dead and i barely knew them anyways
no