Are we sure the alleged designer of this monstrosity actually exists?

/pol has claimed repeatedly that they designed this flag years ago in order to offend both LGBT people and black people, by condescendingly lumping them in together.

The official story, on the other hand, is that it was designed by some enby in 2018. But does this enby really exist? Can we be sure some poltard didn't just grab a picture off thispersondoesnotexist.com, set up a fake designer profile, and then meme this thing into mainstream acceptance?

This seems plausible for a few reasons:

1. The proportions and colour combinations are hideous –it looks more like the work of a bored NEET than a professional designer.
2. They have form on this (remember how they tricked the media into thinking the 'OK' sign was a white supremacist thing?).
3. Offending gays, trannies, and black people all at once is exactly the kind of thing they'd set out to do.

Attached: new-lgbt-pride-flag.jpg (675x355, 22.69K)

That flag replaced pic related which existed for like 6 months

Attached: 41-fO5TvRSS._AC_SL1110_.jpg (996x596, 32.47K)

Am I the only person here who finds the black and brown stripes deeply offensive? Not because I have a problem with black people (I don't), but because being black is not the same thing as being gay or a tranny. At all.

tbf being gay and being a tranny isn't similar either, one is an orientation and the other is an identity

>The proportions and colour combinations are hideous
kind of like 99% of lgbt flag to be honest

I used to think this too, but it's wrong. Legit trannyism is very much related to gayness (masculine men who want to be women/feminine women who want to be men aren't legit trannies, just pervs/confused).

the rainbow and trans flags both look good on their own but they don't go together whatsoever. obviously the black/brown being hideous as well as irrelevant goes without saying

yeah, i also think it makes it really NA-centric and basically pushes na fucked up racial culture on the rest of the world that has their own issues. it's also really cheap to mix such different issues together, and the only thing people who defend it can say is "ur racist lol"

I think it's time we all admitted that bisexuals have the best flag (the intersex one is pretty nice, too, but I really don't think that actually deserves a flag).

Attached: 1280px-bi_flag.svg_2.png (1280x853, 5.03K)

>the rainbow and trans flags both look good
nah

no, it's another dogshit in the pile, it's time to drop the all the flags, they were made by big corp to sell you overpriced stuff anyway

desu the trans flag always looked like it was designed by some fetishist weeb
like the pastel colors and looking "cute", feels kinda cringe being associated with it if you are a grown ass adult

I agree that there is some relation, I was a gay man before I transitioned, but coming from my experience there is a huge disconnect from how I feel about my own body and how I present versus who I'm attracted to.

yeah i like it but they clearly had agp mtfs in mind so not really a great representation of all trans people

They used the OK sign as a white supremacist thing. It's not a trick if you use it in earnest.

>/pol has claimed repeatedly that they designed this flag years ago
When did they say this?

It sounds like the kind of thing they'd invent by chinese whispers to each other then actually meme themselves into believing.
>lmao this flag imagine if we'd invented it
>haha who says we didn't ;)
then the next chud reads this and starts telling people he saw someone say they did invent it.

It's exactly the kind of thing actual progressives might invent, so occam's razor says it wasn't Any Forums even if they could have thought of it.

If they did, it would just be more stripes on top/bottom probably, like , not the flagpole/triangle design.

Anyway, next time a Any Forumschud says Any Forums invented it, just ask for proof/evidence/source and laugh at him when he doesn't have any. If they did, it would be archived and the onus is on them to find it. There'll be a reason they haven't managed to.

I hear you. I'm in a pretty similar boat myself, so I'm certainly not about to suggest that you're a gay man who only transitioned to attract straight men –I know from my own experience that it's far more complicated than that. But aetiologically, being a tranny is closely related to being gay/bi.

To be fair, it's mostly AGPs who use the flag. Your average HSTS/early onset/"true transsexual" (whatever you want to call it) doesn't want a flag at all, because they don't want to draw attention to the fact that they're trannies – the main point of transitioning for them is so people think they are literally the opposite sex (and therefore treat them as such).

>AGPhobe showing they don't know anything about AGP or HSTS once again

Does it matter? You will always find a way to assign petty injustices to pedestrian abstracts and get offended and hurt over it, it's all fags do, it's compulsive ingrained behavior at this point
Point in case, it's not "hilarious accidental self-parody", it's "NA-centric" and trivializes emu and goat fuckers as a result. I'm sure you can tack on a colonization metaphor with a few more midwitted, convoluted linguistic flailings, too.

Oy vey the gayim know, shut it down
Funny how people who don't even own a single scrap of land and never think to buy any when they have money, or even pay debnts, let alone having anything like a country, have thousands of flags while still seething about landlords.