Theoretically speaking, if I pass on T, get keyhole top surgery, and then get full metoidioplasty...

Theoretically speaking, if I pass on T, get keyhole top surgery, and then get full metoidioplasty, could I pass for an intersex amab guy with screwed up genitals due to that and who had to remove gyno-boobs? Like straight up get to say that I'm cis? Asking for a friend.

Attached: EpyM4hNXYAciHTt.jpg (384x404, 18.29K)

no
It will become obvious to anyone who sees your genitals that you're not a guy

holy shit i feel so bad for pooners

But have you seen meto results? With scrotoplasty and vaginectomy and all. It just looks like a micropenis. I'm not talking about phalloplasty.

You can lie about your birth sex as long as you pass. The only issue is romantic/sexual relationships which you should be honest about

poonbro I'm so sorry holyshit imagine that being your future hope hahahahaha

>It just looks like a micropenis.
Not up close. Something won't be right. Saying you're an "intersex cis man" would be lying.

no shit it's lying, i'm asking if I can get away with it. "Something wont be right" is too vague

you're a woman so yes people will say whatever dumb shit you want to hear so they can put things in your holes

considering you even type like a retarded woman, odds are you'd fail at any other deception too.

But this plan is to prevent that. No one sees pooners as men, they only humor us, and call us women behind our backs. That's why I think lying about being cis is based. The question I'm posing is, if I larp as intersex amab, would people actually genuinely believe it? This might be a useless question to ask though, no one here can be bothered to find out what meto looks like and whether it passes for a micro

I've successfully deceived people for years online in 'stable/fixed' online communities that my typing is due to being a faggot (male). This includes regular users who absolutely hate trans people and are extremely blunt and direct so I know it to be true.

I took one for the team and looked it up, yeah sure it could pass as a fucked up/intersex "penis" but then again 99% of people don't really know what that looks like so they would be fooled by almost anything. Intersex genitals have by definition an almost infinite variety, because it's the result of genetic abnormalities and diseases.

My question is, do you really think with all this lying you'll get yourself a better relationship than being honest? Seems like a long shot.

For the penis matter, I'm thinking at least I'd have an excuse if I end up naked in a sauna or something (of the nonsexual kind). Or in hookups, although I am not usually the sort.

It indeed wouldnt be sustainable for serious romantic relationships. I might lie about personal history to some friends, but it feels like crossing a line if it's a partner. I might not date as it feels awkward that only one person would know some kind of dirty secret of mine, while I'd be having fun living out some cis male fantasy with everyone else.

Don't listen to them user. These are the same people who claim a hole made from ball skin or intestine with no cervix passes 100% for a vagina.

Yeah, I guess it's as good an excuse as any for those settings.

Your insecurity will give away something's off.

Nobody here thinks that

>then get full metoidioplasty
heavily depends on bottom growth
some look like real microdicks some (most) are extremely clocky some just look like clits with balls

or you could just get on my dick and stop talking

>bi
>top
lol