Be me, 29 years old almost 30

>be me, 29 years old almost 30
>take HRT mtf
>1 year later just look like a 17 year old boy

WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME NO ONE BELIEVES I GRADUATE COLLEGE

Attached: AAA.gif (498x421, 1.25M)

same problem here

Whats the problem?

One of the things I’ve seen repeated a lot of times is that HRT can make you look younger. Who exactly lied to you?

Presumably the people saying stuff like
>be trans
>just turned 18
>it's over
and other funny jokes youngshits with BDD keep saying

If you're looking for bf I'm 33 and into that specific combo of "old enough to have shit in common with me" but "young and hot"

that’s a red flag

Same.. I'm 28 nearly 2 years on hrt and people think I'm still in highschool a lot of times

At least it makes me fit in while I finish university I guess

Saying things are a red flag is a red flag, I specifically want someone my age retard.

Same, I'm going to school right now as a 28 year old boymoder and I just seem like a 20 year old. I guess it keeps me from being an old fart in the room but I would rather pass.

Why would a BF want a boymoder thats GAY

Attached: au35jh5u35u3q5u.jpg (586x651, 47.63K)

So uh
which exact chemical cocktail were you taking?
asking for a friend haha

I did 2mg Estrogen daily for 2 months, then 4 for 2 months, then 6 mg 3 times a day for 8 months.

happened to my gf now she looks like an early 20s woman despite being in her 30s

I wonder if it works for cis women too, they can just take big estorgen supplements to combat ageing.

they already do, who do you think all those pueraria mirifica supplements are advertised for?

lol im 30, 1 yr hrt, and people card me all the time. some sweetheart even told me she thought i was 20 the other day

thats literally why feminizing hrt exists.

>hrt works
>this is a bad thing
???

if you really need to make someone believe you graduated for some reason, just say you skipped a grade

Yeah last time I got asked what the date of birth on my license is then told I looked 18
I was 28 and only 2 months hrt at that point
I think some people are just bad at reading age, although I guess they should be good at it considering it's their job and they do it all day

i want to kill you

that just sounds like your naturally young looking though.

I don't think I am, I think people are just bad at reading age. Also I think I did look younger even then because my skin cleared up
Although I was asked things like "are you glad it's the holidays" like meaning school holidays in my early 20s like 5 years after I finished so maybe I am but I never really thought that