What a conquered city looks like

What a conquered city looks like

Attached: Fiordi7rg9.jpg (1536x2048, 341.88K)

I agree, the UK is the whore of nations.

Attached: London flags.jpg (1024x682, 328.1K)

That flag will be replaced by the crescent moon and call to prayer. If only they knew.

Good.
Now we just need real, actual honest religious persecution.
Sterilize all Christians. Sterilize all Muslims, Hindus, anythings. Raise the national IQ by 20 points in a generation and be done with this bullshit once and for all.

And then be invaded by Russia, because lgbt can't maintain an war ready military. Your IQ has failed you clever boy.

Funny things how you didn't mention Jews.

>kill the browns
the lib reveals his true colors

Meanwhile in reality every letter has a 10+ IQ lead over the average rightoid (30+ over the average meth-addled christschizo) and are probably the only subgroup in Amerilardia with a military-eligible average BMI.

in my dreams, user... in my dreams

I also didn’t include Catholics because most of them are atheists too.
Throw any genuine believer in the flames.
I’m not a lib I’m an ancap that’s done with religious schizos. If you won’t get off my lawn I’ll hang you in yours.

>Catholics aren't Christians
Retard

Average methhead christschizo reading comprehension at work.
Please report to the clinic for deactivation.

>Sterilize all Christians
>I also didn’t include Catholics
Retard.

Here, I’ll put it in simple words
>a lot of Catholics and Jews are atheists that just use church as a social club.
>but if they do actually believe in magic, sterilize/kill them with the rest.

Columbia, Comorros, Congo-Brazzaville, Cook Islands, Costarica, Côte d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czechia, Corea?, Congo-Kinshasa, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominicana, Equador, Egypt, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, ???, Jordania.
I can also spot Kiribati, Uganda, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Gambia Marshall Islands, Nauru, Liberia.

I look at this and kind of wish the nazis won I mean I know they wouldn't have conquered the UK bit there's no way we'd become this gay if the thousand year Reich was a constant threat.

Attached: 20220326_143945.jpg (442x634, 45.25K)

What the fuck is the circle thing? And when did they update it to that? Last I heard it was still pic related.

Attached: new-lgbt-pride-flag.jpg (675x355, 22.69K)

intersex flag

This is your brain on congenital amygdala deformity.
At least he would have been able to finish genociding Christtards.

Has anyone actually asked intersex people if they want to be lumped in with the LGBT alphabet soup? It's always seemed like an unrelated thing to me.

Attached: 3c957a465206691e16cd77f30c2cb387--eric-cartman-tv-moms.jpg (500x1378, 63.38K)

You guys literally did this to yourselves