Free compliments and affection

I'm bored and have a lot of pent up love I want to dish out so reply if you wanna talk

Attached: 20220625_115440.jpg (2305x2953, 595.43K)

I’m lonely and sad and had a very hard sad life and I am closer to suicide than I’ve ever been. I’m a social butterfly but I feel super lonely because of parental issues. Feel like a kid unable to grow up because I never had anyone I could trust to protect and love me like parents do ;_;

I hate to hear that first part, no one deserves to feel that way. I'm not sure what your parental issues are but know that there are plenty of others who care for you user. Even if you just spoke to them once I'm sure you're so kind you left a nice lasting impression! You can get through this I'll be cheering you on!

Jokes on you I'm gonna compliment YOU for being so nice, world needs more people like you

Hehe I like getting compliments so I'm not gonna complain. You're making me super happy with this wholesome energy lol

Thank you user!

Fuck off and stop acting like a public cum dumpster whore

Any time! It upsets me when people feel that way so even if I could only help a little I'm glad
I'm being nice but going that far is a bit much lol

its good that you like compliments, some people aren't too fond of them which is a shame since they often can't see their own potential and good qualities

Hey, thats kind user. Do you think I will be able to get of my ass and accomplish my goals?

Why are you being nice to every random stranger, you attention whore

Well being told nice things about me does put a big smile on my face, it's hard to not feel good about it
Ultimately that comes down to you. But know that even if I've never met you or know what your goals are I believe in you and I really want you to succeed! I dont know if it means much to you because you don't know me either but I know you can accomplish anything!

Well im not really getting a lot of attention so if I am one I've failed lol. It just makes me feel good saying nice things and making people feel loved I guess, that goes for you too!

Attached: patrick.jpg (600x391, 36.73K)

i've come to terms with that fact that i'm never going to transition, and am never going to be happy
and i think i might kill myself accordingly, even if i wasn't probably a tranny piece of shit, i'm a faggot sodomite too

Aww thanks, love you too
You seem to have jumped to many conclusions. I'm not a therapist but you seem to be putting a lot of pressure on yourself just because of the way you are. I'd like to see you accept yourself for who you are and be happy for it! There's only one you! And if you can't do that then and you really feel like doing what you say it seems like a problem therapy could help you with, either way I love you for who you are!

im going to a small pride meetup and i wish you could come with, op! youre the best!

Lol that made my heart flutter hehe. I'm really glad you like me enough from just a couple messages that you wanna hang out with me, I'd go with you for sure!

COMPLIMENT ME FOR BEING A STRONG MAN AND BEING ABLE TO HOLD OUT AGAINST VICES THANK YOU ALSO SAY IM OOBY I WON'T ELABORATE AS U WOULDN'T GET IT TY

Sorry I was a little busy hehe
Woah you're so strong! And mentally tough too! To hold out against vices is super tough but you managed to do it still, how cool! I'm proud of you~ and I'm sure you're super OOBY lol

U MUST SPECIFY MY MANHOOD PLZ :(

whatcha mean by that lol

BE LIKE OOH UR A BIG STRONG MAN NOT JUST OOH UR STRONG

Oh ok hehe.
You've grown up to be such a big strong man! You're so manly and tough its so cool! Just having you around makes me feel so protected and safe. That's how strong you are! Also again you're ooby lol

Encourage me to repress harder

Youre doing great already! If it makes you feel happy then I think you should keep doing it, it makes me happy to see you happy

TY user MEANS A LOT TO ME

Seeing that this kind of a thread exists already makes me happier. Thanks OP!

Attached: mfw thread.png (361x345, 295.01K)

No need to thank me lol I'm glad I could help
Really? Guess I've done something good hehe thanks for the kind words